𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

[HOSPITALS AND FLOWER CROWNS]

[Name] pov...

I'm getting discharged tomorrow. My dad is passing by in around thirty minutes. Kōtarō is at home right now, resting, taking a shower, all that.

Akaashi stayed with me and Shirofuku came to visit. She brought me some snacks and flowers.

"I'm really glad you're okay. I was super worried when we couldn't find you." She says.

"Thank you for visiting. I hope things go back to normal soon."

We talked a little more and then she had to go. It's nice that the team is checking up on me. It's been a while since I had this many people in my corner.

Sooner than later Kōtarō was back. I get a text from my dad saying he's here.

He gets to my room and I see he brought Mei.

"Hi sister! How are you feeling?" She speaks.

"Ah-don't take this the wrong way but don't call me sister, (f/n) is fine. I'm okay, thanks." I say.

"Aw c'mon (f/n). She just want to have a bond with you." Dad encourages.

"Respectfully, I'm not comfortable. We can talk and all but just call me (f/n)."  honestly her calling me sister doesn't feel right.

"Okay, we don't want to force anything." He states.

"How did this happen? If Japan isn't safe for you maybe you should go back to your mother." He says.

"No, I'm much happier here than I was when I was with my mother." I explain.

"Still, your safety is more important than your happiness at this moment." The audacity.

"Since we're being honest, when have you even stopped to think about how I was doing? Right. I am already taking legal action to protect myself." I explain.