𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝘵𝘦𝘯

a/n-i am gonna make the opposing team a random team so it makes sense :)

[MESS]

[Name] pov...

I walk into the gym and see everyone getting ready to board the bus.

I do my manager tasks, like refill water bottles, pack the towels, all that.

I eventually change into my volleyball tracksuit thing. Looking at myself in the mirror before walking towards Kōtarō and Akaashi.

They're probably going to sit together on the bus so I decide to sit on my own and sneak a nap before the game.

Everyone starts getting on the bus and I sit towards the back. Scrunching up my jacket as a pillow.

I don't snore or like drool in my sleep otherwise I wouldn't be sleeping here.

The bus starts moving and I start to doze off.

Akaashi pov...

a/n-i'm going to try to portray him as best i can, hopefully he isn't very ooc.

Bokuto and I were talking about a new combo we wanted to try out when I hear some commotion coming from the back of the bus.

I see (f/n) sleeping peacefully against the bus window.

Some team members talking about how cute she looks. I ignore their comments and notice that she looks cold.

"Bokuto, give me your jacket."

"Why?" He asks.

"Just give it me, please." I repeat myself.