𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝘴𝘪𝘹

[COOKIES]

[COOKIES]

[Name] pov...

After changing, I go to my kitchen and start to get the ingredients for the cookies.

While I'm mixing the batter I feel 2 pairs of eyes staring at me. I turn and stare back.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Which ones are you making? I want some m&m ones!" He asks intently.

"I'm making a batch of chocolate chip, a batch of m&m, and a batch of oatmeal raisin." I explain.

"I'm excited, (f/n). Your cookies are the best." His compliment takes me off guard.

"Uh-thank you." I mutter.

I start to roll the batter into some small balls and place then onto a prepped baking sheet, stamping them on the top with my signature shape. That's how you know if I baked something. If it has the shape only I know how to make.

I hear rain start to come down outside. It reminds me of Spain. The first place where I stayed for almost a year. Where I learned how to cook. Where I was loved for the first time. I don't know if that counts though.

I put the pans in the oven and head to my bathroom to take a shower while the cookies bake. I walk into the restroom.

I step into the shower and do the usual, massage the shampoo into my head, wash my body, all that.

I exit the shower drying myself and then wrapping myself in my towel. I take a peek out into the hall and make a run for it towards my room.

I get inside my room and change into my pjs. I get into bed and just lay there. I remember I still have to do today's homework. Its about 8:17pm so not too bad.

I go to my desk and start my work. I hear a knock at my door and its Akaashi.

"(f/n), I think the cookies are ready." He lets me know.

"Ah, okay thanks." I get out of my chair and follow him towards the kitchen.

They were indeed ready. I remove them from the oven and pan, placing them on a cooling rack.

"3 minutes, and then we can have some."

"Okay...yeah." My brother tells me clearly very focused on the game footage.

I go back into my room and see that I still have some packed clothes, might as well unpack, no?

I get my jeans first and then hoodies.

I see a note fall out of a certain hoodie that I thought I got rid of. I open the note and it says...

i know we're fighting but i can't stay mad at you and you know that. i love you more than you'll ever know.
                                           - M <3

I know it's kind of stupid but i couldn't bring myself to throw it out. I feel warm tears trickle down my cheeks. I hold the hoodie and take in his scent, it definitely still smells like him. Even though its been 10 months. It still has his scent.

As much as I can't talk about him or even say his name, I missed him. I didn't want to admit that to myself but I did miss him. Even though he's hurt me so much. I miss being in his arms. I hate myself for even thinking that.

All our memories flow in my mind. I still can't process what I did wrong. I continue crying, while trying to calm down.

I carefully fold the hoodie and place it into my drawer that holds random things. I wipe my tears and walk to the kitchen once more to get myself some cookies, maybe that'll cheer me up a bit.

I get a larger plate for the two people sitting in my living room. I also grab two glasses and fill them with milk.

I make my way to the living room and set down the the plate and cups on the coffee table.

"I put some for you in a baggie to take home if you want." I point to the brown paper baggie on the kitchen counter.

"Oh, thank you. You didn't need to do that, (f/n)." He tells me.

"I don't mind really."

They both take a bite from a cookie. It makes me happy how much Kou enjoys my cooking or baking. Akaashi on the other hand was very surprised when Kōtarō told him I can cook/bake. He looks like he was enjoying the treats I made.

I finish my homework and laid in bed again. I put something on my tv, just for the noise. It starts to rain harder and I hear some thunder.

My brother walks into my room, and sits on the end of my bed.

"How was school today?" He asks.

"It was okay, what about you?" We usually talk about our days before going to bed so nothing new.

"It was good, I passed my math test which is great." I give him a high five.

"Volleyball club was also fun today." It wasn't entirely a lie.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. You looked upset at lunch so I'm happy your day wasn't too bad." I thought I concealed it pretty well, guess not.

"Um-I met dad's daughter at school today. She's two years younger than us." I explain.

"Oh, you met Mei. I was going to tell you but I didn't know if it was the best time." He says scratching the back of his head.

"You should have told me. It would have saved me a very awkward encounter." I wish he would have told me sooner, maybe I would've been prepared.

"I didn't think she would just introduce herself. But I will try to keep you in the loop from now on, promise." He smiles and shuts the door on his way out.

I scroll through social media for a bit more before going to brush my teeth, do my skincare, and finally returning to my cozy bed, knocking out not even ten minutes later.

——
a/n-hey guys !! sorry for the inconsistency. This chapter was also some filler but now you know a bit more about y/n past :) anyways please vote and comment it would mean a lot to me !!
- aris <3