𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

 [AVOIDANCE]

[AVOIDANCE]

[Name] pov...
Another day at practice. Or it would be if Akaashi didn't avoid my gaze. I walk towards him, he walks the opposite direction. It's getting to the point where I'm unsure of what to do. I haven't gone this long without talking to him and I don't know how much longer I can take.

"Yo, (f/n)!" I zone back in and hear my brother calling out to me.

"Huh?" I question.

"I said if you could start taking down the nets we're gonna finish off with a couple laps around the school."

"Sure."

"Akaashi, stay back and help her. Ah-I don't want any objections." Coach states.

"Fine." Akaashi begrudgingly agrees.

"You can go ahead, if being around me is so irritating for you." I suggest, my tone sharp.

He stays silent and begins taking down the nets.

He wants to play the quiet game? I, too, can play that game, but I will win.

I didn't speak to my mother for over a week after we moved from Spain.

Eventually, she threatened to turn off my phone and a whole lot of things so I had to speak. Akaashi has nothing over me.

I put away the last net and head into the locker room to get my bag.

I wait for my brother to finish his laps and once I spot him I grab his bag and start walking home.

He yells goodbye to Akaashi and I just continue walking.

The walk home was one of the most quiet we have had ever.

Once home Kō asks me about my day and so forth.

"I don't like that you two are fighting."

"And you think I do?"I exhale, loudly.

"Well you aren't going to make things better by not speaking."

"I don't makes things better by speaking either so I rather just shut up."