𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

[CONFUSION]

[CONFUSION]

[Name] pov...

(a/n-big ass time skip bc i just wanna finish the Milano arc thing. Thank you for bareing with me and this wack ass story line)

————Time-skip: 3 Months Later

"As long as you and Kōtarō feel safer in the new home it's fine. Sorry I couldn't fly out to sign the papers myself."

"Of course, we understand Mom."

We're currently moving all of our belongings into the new home. Its still near the school so no inconveniences but new location and has like a gate so it feels safer than our last house.

Kō is excited because he's getting his own cave with a big TV for video games, movies, and such.

As for me, I get a bedroom with my own bathroom and a bigger room also.

Dad came a couple days ago to see the house and do a check, or so he said.

This house also has a couple guest rooms. So if anyone wanted to sleep over they could.

Milano was sent back to Spain. He was banned permanently from Japan and I have a restraining order against him.

Of course he tried to fight it. His mother however was completely on my side and with all the evidence against him it was a given he was going to be banned.

————The Next morning...

As I am getting ready for school, I look down at my scars on my knuckles. They healed about a month after I beat Milano up and it was kind of painful but now I just have a scar to remind me.

I slip on my blazer and wait for Kōtarō to finish up with his hair so we can get to school.

Once he's done we walk out of the house and lock all doors and gates.

We begin walking, catching up on certain things.

Teasing him about his growing closer to (bff/n) and seeing him get all flustered is so funny to me.