Hello again

As I walk in the halls I saw someone who I wasn't expecting to see. I tried to avoid him but I accidentally made eye contact with him....it took me a second to realize I was not in a dream..but then again I got lost in his grey eyes they made me feel so warm and protected as if I had always been with him..

Everything was good until pansly came and hugged him. Gosh I hate it her not only did she ruin everything since I was young but she betrayed me and backstab me.

When they were young....

Pansly! Look I got these chocolate bars for us! Yay! Draco come on let's eat them! Aww man ima not aloud to eat chocolate with out moms permission...Draco it's ok we're gonna eat them in Secret. But y/n- Shhhhh! Come on pansly follow me I have a secret passageway!

Wow! Y/n this looks so cool!

Wow y/n the slides look so cool! Come one let's have a race!

Everything was fine until I turned nine years old and in my birthday pansly told Draco about how she liked him when I told her when we were 7 how much I liked draco I couldn't believe that she did that after that me and draco, pansly never talked ever again... I even told her about some pretty embarrassing things she told Draco everything..

Back to reality

Y/n!! I missed you so much!
Oh hi Hermione! Same it's been so long since we saw each other! But where is Ginny?? Oh she's with Harry there at Quidditch with Luna.

Oh OK wanna help me unpack? Sure as we walk into the Gryffindor dorm we talked for hours until Harry Ron Ginny Luna came back. Took you long enough to come back? Sorry Hermione me and Harry were a bit busy..

OK well we better get to sleep because tomorrow is gonna be a long day and I'm pretty sure we have a lot of potions homework to do! We don't want to be late either just because Professor Snape is my dad doesn't mean that he's gonna let me off the hook because if Mom finds out that I'm late again she's probably going to kill me and bury me alive!

Yea y/n is right bye Luna. Ok well bye guys by the way have I told you that you all you all look lovely today? Oh thank you Luna!