The date:)

Hey Ginny!
Oh hey Y/n what are u gonna be wearing for the double date?
Oh umm I might wear a short dress with with patterns and black tights with some white heels.

What about you Ginny?
Oh Iam gonna wear a puffy flower pink dress with some flats.

Oh that sounds lovely!

Thanks same goes for you I wonder when dracos gonna propose?

Oh! Umm....... I don't know I hope it's soon!

Ooo someone's falling in love....ginny said as she wiggled her eyebrows.

Oh Ginny stop

Hahaha ok

After y/n got home

Mmm i wonder what dracos wearing...
(Y/n calls draco)

Hey b-draco umm I had a question what are you gonna wear today?

Oh I'm wearing a tuxedo why?

Oh well that's good but umm remember we're on a double date with Ginny and Harry?

I-eh...yea I do remember!

After they got ready ginny and harry were waiting for y/n and draco.

.....................

Ginny! iam sorry we're late.

it's arlight! And your perfectly on time the waiter said he'll be here with the menu in a minute.

oh well that's good..what are you guys ordering?

Oh umm i might have the lasagna and some wine.

what about you ginny?

i might get the same thing as harry.

ok and draco what are you gonna order?

The same as you y/n... draco holds y/n hands from under the table.

(y/n turns bright red)

oh um ok....

Hello what will you guys be having today?

Two lasagnas with some wine and two steak for us please with wine.

all right your order will be out in a few moments
ok thank you.

The whole time i felt Draco eyes on me i tried to avoid it but his eyes are just to beautiful he looked gorgeous in the suit.

after we got our food i could tell that draco was jealous because the waiter kept looking back at me and smiling and when he did draco would squeeze my thighs or place his hand around my waist.
i kinda enjoyed it seeing my future husband get mad over a waiter something inside me loved what draco was doing.

ginny kept on kicking my legs and making stupid expressions. as for harry he was to focused on ginny to see properly they really were inlove.
Then i realized thats how Draco looks at me.

__________________________

after we finished Draco payed the bill and ginny and harry left early so it was just me and Draco.
i got in his car and he drove us to his house.
after a couple minutes i called mom to see if i can stay at Draco house for a while luckily she said yes!

i waved my wand and said a spell that makes almost all my belongings teleport to where i am. After i cleaned up took a shower and brushed my teeth i was ready for bed.

Me and draco are sleeping in different rooms but i told him if i get scared iam gonna come into his room so he nodded and left his bedroom door open for me.

i tried to go back yo sleep but just couldn't the memories of all the bad things that have happened in this house hit back at me. I was really scared i mean what if something bad happens to me and draco doesn't hear me to save me.

I shot my head up and quickly but quietly started tiptoeing to draco room and opened the door and. quietly closed and locked it. i turned my head and stared at draco he looked so handsome even in the dark. I couldn't help but lean in and kiss him.

i don't know how long i kissed him for but i didn't realize that he was awake and kiss me back.
his tongue was asking no begging for entrance and i let him in and it felt so right and magical. now i know who couples loved kissing their partners because the kisses just felt so good.

After a while i stoped to gasp for air and draco just looks up at me and chuckles.
Its nit funny! i wined as i through the pillow in his face. Shhh! draco said with his finger in my face.
Babe my parents are sleeping u dont wanna wake up ur mother in law do you?

i felt my face turn read because he said babe. it was just something about that made me crave for more.
I slowly slipped in next to draco and felt his arm wrapped around my waist and the other below my head.

draco i said softly hm his said in a deep voice i turned to be face to face with him. I moved my hand closer to his face and caressed his cheek.
thank you....
for what?
For always being there when i need you for always caring for me and loving me.
you welcome and thank you for the kiss his winked at me and kissed me again

i rolled my eyes and my hands when up to his neck and hugged him

Ⓗⓔⓨ ⓖⓤⓨⓢ ⓣⓗⓐⓝⓚⓢ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓡⓔⓐⓓⓘⓝⓖ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓗⓔⓡ ⓢⓞ ⓢⓞⓡⓡⓨ ⓘ ⓚⓝⓞⓦ ⓘ ⓗⓐⓥⓔⓝⓣ ⓟⓞⓢⓣⓔⓓ ⓘⓝ ⓐ ⓦⓗⓘⓛⓔ ⓑⓤⓣ ⓑⓨⓔ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓔⓝⓙⓞⓨ ⓤⓡ ⓓⓐⓨ