Back at hogwarts

Hey draco can u help me with my luggage?
Yea y/n wait a moment jam on a call with someone.
But Draco!!! I can't carry my luggage and I- ow! (Girl runs her luggage over y/n toes)
Draco! Ow-
WHAT?! I told u iam on the phone y/n be patient! (Y/n starts to cry and runs away)
Y/n oh my god!(dracos runs to find y/n)

Iam sorry y/n I- I should have listened to you I am sorry I made u cry...
Well DRACO! Now because u did listen to me that girl ran her luggage over my toes! I think I broke my toe nail...
Ok here let me make it up to.
Huh? How are u gonna d-
(Draco picks up y/n)
No Draco let me down people are looking!
And? We are gonna get married in a couple of months so why not make it look like we're dating now?

Ok good point but still I could've just walked! No y/n I want to carry you.

(Random girl) babe why can't u carry me like that??!
Beacuse ur a crybaby.

Ok anyway which compartment are we gonna sit in? I don't know maybe that one?
Oh yea let's put our stuff in there.

Y/n? Oh hello Hermione what's up?
What's up is that ur with Malfoy. (Y/n grabs Hermione and pulls her into one of the compartment).

Huh? What are u? Oh never mind I'll just put al the thing inside the compartment.

So can u tell me now why your with Malfoy I thought that u guys didn't like each other??
Ok Hermione the thing is (y/n explains)

Oh....so your forced to marry draco??
Well yea..
Oh y/n iam so so sorry and I thought that potions was horrible..
Oh no! I umm kinda like him and his company.
So ur telling me that ur forced to marry your childhood best friend that you thought hated u and now you too are getting along and umm u like him?

Yes yes iam so glad you get what is talking about Hermione is just so so glad I got that off my chest. But where is Harry and Ron?
Oh their coming it's probable beacuse their distracted by something but anyways have fun with your future hubby!
OMG! Hermione stop he can hear u!(y/n blushes)

Ok ok! Good luck y/n also if u need some pregnancy tests in a c-
NO!!! Stop Hermione!
Hahaha ok bye good luck

So what were you and Hermione talking about You guys were in there for a really really long time. Oh ummm it was nothing it was about people....
Huh?
Oh anyway it wasn't important what's important is that we get ready and get into the compartment.
Your right y/n
I know Draco u always say that and I don't wanna brag but it's true.(y/n puts her hair into a ponytail)

Y/n u look really beautiful with a ponytail.
Thank u Draco now help me with this luggage.

After a couple hours

Anything from the Trolly dears?
Oh umm what do u want y/n?
Cauldron cakes and chocolate cauldron how about you Draco?
Umm no thanks
Ok well I'll also have Bertie botts every favor beans and that's all thank u.

Ok her you go
(Y/n hands her the money)

Oh I got the blueberry favlor one.

Come on Draco plz try one of these there really good!
No y/n I don't like candy.

Now I know that's a lie draco....Draco omg look it's a dementor! (Draco looks over the window) I don-
(Y/n puts some jellybeans in his mouth)

Y/n! Ew eh I got the booger flavor!
Hahahahah! You should've seen ur face draco!
Hah- (Draco gives y/n a death stare)
I-iam sorry Draco I didn't mean to make u mad

It's ok... anyway why are u being nice to me and why didn't u sit with Granger,Weasley and Potter? I- well I since umm were getting married why not spend some time with each other so yep and draco ur fun to hangout with.

Really? Yep also I umm got this for u it's a friendship bracelet.
Thanks y/n

It's umm connected so if you get close to me the bracelets connect

Oh here I'll put this on your hand y/n. But thanks I like it. It very unique and cool.

OK guys so this took me a few hours but I hope you guys wherever you are have an amazing day this was kind of a long chapter..... I wanted to make this because I don't really know if I'm gonna be posting that much also because my life is sad🥲✋🏼 umm comment what I should do for the next chapter. But ily! Bye