Decisions

(Doorbell ring)

Hmm who's here mum and dad are not here s-
He-Draco what the hell are you doing here?? Bye if your here for my parents their not here
Relax y/n iam here to look after you...but only b-beacuse my parents said so..
Oh umm ok...
They also said that we have to go on a date so get ready and don't wear something stupid.
Fine wait here or go wait on the couch.

After 30 minutes

Y/N COME ON! YOUR KILLING ME!!!
How long dose it take for you to get ready-

Y/N COME ON! YOUR KILLING ME!!!How long dose it take for you to get ready-

So how do I look? Well um you look.... decent I guess....
Ok well we have to go now my dad prepared a date for us so the first thing is a Cotton candy thing? Omg I love Cotten candy!!! Wtf is that? Oh right a Cotten candy thing a little treat it's sweet and it it dissolves when you eat it it's puffy and feels like clouds!

I know where it is! It's at this little muggle shop down the alley and around the corner. Iam not going!(y/n grabs his arms) Nope you coming with me whether you like it or not!

Hello miss what would you like today?
Hello sir may we umm have some Cotten candy? Of course what kind? Umm the pink and purple for me and for Draco I think he will like the green and white.

Is that all? Yes. Ok that would be 10$ oh just a moment here let me get the money.

Actually iam gonna pay here(Draco puts the money in the counter) your change is 25 in t-

It's alright keep the change bye.
Thank you sir bye for the both of you!

Draco why didn't you let me pay?

Well you can't have the girl pay in a first date now can you? Well no I gues- exactly I can't just let you pay. Aww- I mean oh ok thanks...

So umm what else do you wanna do?
Let's go on a picnic! y/n it's the middle of fall and you want us to go on a picnic? Yep draco we are gonna go on a picnic and it's gonna be fun. Ok let's go home to make some of the food then..

OK great I'll make the food and you can go outside to prepare the picnic and make a bonfire.
Ok y/n just don't hurt yourself. Draco I'm not gonna hurt myself You're acting like it's my first time ever cooking! Y/n that's because it is!
OK fine if I hurt myself I'll just call you. K good I'll be outside trying to get the bonfire and everything else..

30 minutes later

Ok let's see how the bonfire and tent is. I I really hope you didn't mess up draco. I promise I didn't y/n but you can open your eyes.

(pretend the bonfire is there) Wow this look beautiful! Glad you like it well here is the food!

What's this? Well this is a salad with chicken some nuts tomato soup and a grilled cheese.
With some pumpkin pie.

Ok Let's try this. Try the soup first. Umm ok wow this is good and the salad is good to.

Thanks draco well umm what else do we do? Oh I know a song do you wanna sing it together? Sure I guess how dose it go?

After singing the song

Ok it's really catchy. Don't you remember the song? I n-oh wait it the song mrs. Malfoy always sang to us w-well before pansly..

Mmmhhh why do you hate pansly y/n?
You seriously don't remember what she did to me at my own birthday party? No I don't sorry y/n and you tell me what happened?
Ok fine. So basically............................

So guys this many be my last chapter since of school! But I will be making more on Friday or Saturday bye luv u