Beginning

Y/N! Sweetie you gonna be late! Come on we have to leave the manor and go to the train station in less then 30 minutes!!!

Lilly darling calm down said dad as he kissed my moms rosy cheeks. How are my 2 beautiful princesses doing today? Yawns* good morning father! Oh and to answer your question iam so so sleepy and tired today. Hahah Y/n come on wake up your mother has a lovely meal prepared for you.

How lovely...OMG dad! Did mom make my favorites?! Yep waffles with wiped cream syrup strawberries and blueberry yogurt. I can basically smell it from upstairs.

Ok honey get ready ok iam gonna have to leave early since iam the new potions teacher. Ok by dad see you at Hogwarts love you. Bye y/n. Bye darling have a safe year at Hogwarts. Bye Lilly love see you oh Halloween.

Hello everyone my name is y/n and this is basically my story my life is so perfect everything a girl could dream. I have a perfect family the perfect school clothes. And most of all my wonderful Elves that clean up after all of my messy clothes and the the mess I make iam so thankful for everything. Since I was young my mother has always taught me to be nice kind loyal and mature and I always listen to her after all that's the least I can do after the the mess and all the things I do to annoy everyone. Ever since I was young I had so many friends they always told me that I was a very likable person and honestly I think that's true because i'm always nice to everybody around me and I always help them to get out of trouble not only because my dad is the potions professor also because I have a huge mouth to talk and talk! I might sound spoiled and really nice but when I have a chance I will blow off my attitude. But since I live in the live in the Wizarding world I know how normal human people survive like there's gonna be so many Dementors and animals so you'll always need to have your wand out!

Darling your gonna be late! Oh and that's my lovely mother Lilly snape. Well bye have to go! I don't wanna be late like last year!

So guys this was my first chapter. I hope you guys like it also make sure to comment or vote! I always wanna see what you guys think of this chapter always remember your beautiful!