the party [18+

Disclaimer:if u don't like smutt don't read

I turn as the bright sun hits my face Draco

turns me to his side Draco! i laugh out.
Iam sorry princess did i hurt you he says wide awake no baby you didn't.

After 5 minutes of cuddling we both got in the shower.

I felt relaxed as he puts shampoo on my hair and  massages my head. in the middle i accidentally moaned out. Y/n what was that he said smirking n-nothing i say. princess i head you moan you horny?

N-no i say my face turning red of embarrassment. i cover my face so he doesn't see. princess let me see your face he says wrapping he arms around my waist.

i un covered my face and looked down and bit my lip. He chuckles you like what you see?
he says with a wink.
Yea i do like what i see i say looking into his eyes. Good because your gonna have to beg for it he says moving my head towards his shaft.

Please baby i beg you i say looking up. Ok fine he says caressing my cheek if its too much baby you can stop and tell me ok he says reassuring me. Ok daddy i say with a grin.

i took it in my own hands and started stroking it and licking the top i head guys like that now iam a virgin and i saw this on porn so yea.

I licked the top teasing him.
A-hh yes y/n oh fuck he moaned out
yes y/n baby keep going your so good at this babygirl.

I loved being praised so i kept going i started putting the whole thing in my mouth his veiny 8 inch cock  was almost fully inside my mouth.
Fuck baby you look so good sucking my cock he says giving me a french kiss.

i felt a gooey tick salty thing if my mouth and my throat. Baby you can swallow that if you want or just spit it out. I swallowed it it didn't taste like much. Good job princess he says picking me up as i wrap my legs around him.

After that we got ready for this party that we had to go to it was at a strip club so i was a little worried that Mr.sex king wouldn't control himself with girls in lingerie. 

I took of my clothes of and of course Draco had to touch me every time i took my clothes of
baby stop iam trying to change i say i know but after that i want you even more princess.

I moan as he caressed my boobs as he sucks the other one. Fuck baby i say moving his head closer to my boob. Soon we were on top of each other and he was still sucking on my boob i moan as he let go and stoped i see my boobs all red and purple.

He rolled me under him. Baby i would love for us to finish this but we have a party to attend to in 15 so princess we should get a move on. he says getting us while iam still laying down he left a trail of kisses on legs and as he went to my inner thigh he moves my thighs wider and sucked my clit i moan. he kissed it and went to my stomach and up to my boobs he sucked my nipple and kissed it and when he got to my lips he sucked and bit my lips.

You'd this it hurts but the pleasure i get from him is unreal just seeing him smile manes my pussy throb.

I put my hair into a high ponytail and put on thjs pretty shiny dress

i paired it with some shiny heels and necklace.
Draco had to leave early because he's father needed him so he called his bodyguard to come and take me to the club he's at.

in less then a minute the driver came and the bodyguard escorted me into the car. I went on my phone and realized i had 40 missed calls from Draco. I quickly called him. Hello baby what happened why'd you call me 40 times iam sorry i was in the bathroom doing my makeup.

princess I was wondering why you weren't here yet he says. Oh well we just got to the place so i'll you in in a minute daddy i say smiling.
Ok princess i love you ill be waiting for u he says and hanged up.

The bodyguard took me to where he was and omg this place was crowded! There was people making out on the floor people lap dancing people having hard core sex in the middle of the room.

The bodyguard took me upstairs and into a room with Draco he was looking out the window so i quietly told him to leave and slowly when over to him and put my hands over his eyes. Guess who i say. Umm is it my beautiful princess y/n?

Yep! he tuned around and he looked surprised. Princess what are you wearing!? he says angrily
i am wearing my clubbing dress. why the fuck is it so short i can see your underwear he says. I know baby that i wore it for u i say my hands on his chest. Y/n i have extra hoodie and leggings that i bought incase u get uncomfortable so your gonna take that shit off and put the hoodie and leggings on.

But Draco iam fine in this dress.  If you don't take it off iam gonna take it off for you and its not gonna end well for you he says taking his belt off. How about no iam not taking this dress of Draco i say sticking my tongue out and teasing him.

*************⚠️ warning 18+
Draco's pov:

I ripped her dress open to see that pretty ass of hers i took of my belt and folded it. Babygirl i told you if you don't do what i said its not gonna end well for you.

Now iam gonna hit your ass 30 times and every time i hot your ass your gonna count and tell me how good i make you feel. Lets get started baby  *SLAP* 1 she says  *SLAP* 2 she says her eyes already glossy.

*After 30 spankings*

I watch her slowly getting on top of me
her ass is now red and her eyes bight red from crying.

I kiss her and make circle movements on on clit and go in and out with 2 fingers. 'ahh daddy faster' she says  so i ho really fast i looked at her glossy eyes she knew what was coming for her if she didn't stop.

Soon i started sucking on her and put
my tongue inside of her pretty pussy. 
I slowly entered her.  Y/n Fuck your so fucking tight i say. I moved up my pace and gave her a couple hard thrusts.

i saw her bleeding i quickly got up.

What happened why'd you stop she says with a pout. princess you didn't tell me your a virgin i say with a worried look on my face what if i accidentally did something wrong *Fuck* i mumbled under my breath. I picked her up and slowly put her in the bathtub and
opened the hot tap.

bye y'all and have a good day! sorry i haven't been posting much and this is my first time writing smut so i deeply apologize if its terrible😊