The news

Hey everybody thank you so much for reading my book I hope some of you guys like it!

Hello everybody I'm very aware that all of you know this month all of The students at Hogwarts will leave home since Dumbledore has asked some of the professors all have a meeting so classes will be delayed but it's all right you can do your assignments later but I hope you guys take this opportunity as a vacation professor McGonagall says as she raises her cup in honor of this month.

(Everyone cheers)
Hey Hermione what are you gonna do this month? Well I don't really know y/n but I might go travel somewhere with my parents but other than that I'm gonna go biking. What's it like in the Muggleworld?

Well it's Hot there but on some season there's a lot of festivals! But there's a lot of bad things like pollution. Oh ok I hope someday I can go to the Muggle world! I don't really know if your parents are going to agree but I think your mom might mean after all she is Lily snape.

Wow I hope you guys have fun you know me I have to go super early. Bye y/n we're all going to miss you! Bye guys!

At home.

Home at last! Mum where's dad? sweetheart I think he's with the Malfoy s. WHAT? Why?? Well you know them they're really good friends. Sweetheart are you umm getting along with draco?

Why mum and to answer your question no. Wow then this is going to be really surprising News to you... you know how Draco's parents were all over the news? Well the malfoys and your father including me. We ummm well think it's a good idea for you to get married...
W-what mom no it's not a good idea!

Sweetheart we have been struggling to we're really low on money Draco's parents have agreed to pay for the wedding and you might get a good job so we can buy finally get back on our feet. The news would blow up and reputation is key.

Sweetheart please could you please do this for the all of us? Ok fine mom... when's the wedding? This Hallowe'en.
Fine but do I have to kiss him??? Sweetheart no....you won't just have to kiss him you'll have to have kids with him.........I mean who knew?......MUM!!(y/n blushes)

The news with draco

But fathe-
Draco you are going to respect our decision after all we have done for you now hush you better treat y/n with kindness or else.

Right and I hope she does the same to you Draco. it's all right Lucius anyways they're all kids after all and Draco has always been a wonderful friend to y/n so I know he'll treat her with kindness. Like the old times when you and y/n used to play together and how she would always come home with a smile.

Yes Draco I hope you and y/n get to know each other more this month you guys have a couple of months to get to know each other So You come over to our house anytime you want as long as it's not night time.

Yes sir.....