Planning a date

Draco! I missed you so much!

Oh hey y/n!

(Y/n lends over to hug Draco)

Anyway since you're getting better and you're going to be out in a couple of days I decided that we should do a double date with Ginny and Harry!

Oh really?....

Y-yes if you don't want to then of course we can cancel it.

No no no it's alright it's just I don't really know if they like me. I've always been a jerk to them.

I promise you they will love u! And plus I'm going to be there anyways so I decided to plan some things in my binder. I basically wrote down stuff like when we are going to start it because you know that's important and a-

Y/n?
Yes Draco?

Why are you so different?

Huh?
Pardon me?

Why aren't you like Ginny or Hermione or Luna... but of course I'm not saying it in a mean way I'm just curious they do a lot of stuff and you have your own stuff to do I'm just really curious you're so different from everybody else in this whole entire school. It might be the reason that I like you so much....(Draco smirks)

Oh..haha umm thanks! I just like to plan ahead sometimes. But anyways we might just go to a restaurant then after that we're going to go shopping and then finally
We are to do some games and then after go to sleep at the end!

Awesome!

And now I just need to figure out what we're gonna wear we have to match so what about I wear a short dark red colored skirt with oversize sweatshirt and Chunky White shoes and If you can wear an oversized white shirt with some jeans and chunky shoes.

Ok that sounds like a great outfit idea hey I actually have a surprise for you.

Oh! Really what is it!!?? I can't tell you it's a surprise i'll give it to you tomorrow I think you're really like it.

Ok well then I'll see you tomorrow.

Wait y/n!

Huh? You forgot some thing......

Oh what did I forget?

You forgot to say I love you to me.....

Oh haha I love you Draco

(Y/n leans over and gives him a kiss in the cheek)

Love you to y/n bye.

Bye draco.

OK end of chapter 13 I think and I'm so sorry it's really short. Also happy April fools!! Or Easter whenever you're reading this!
I did want to make the story kind of twisted so it would be kind of like a prank but then I figured that you guys wouldn't like it though! But anyways thank you guys so much for so much reads it's amazing also, comment your favorite holiday good bye love you all!