Weddding dresss

Draco came out of his room which was also y/n room. Since they were already getting married now they have a room together but they don't sleep together they just shared a room.

He went into the bathroom to brush he's teeth and came downstairs to help one of the house elf's make waffles for y/n.

Darling? Darling wake up! Y/N! Wake up!
(Y/n falls of the bed)
What!? Darling u need to go wedding shopping with draco he's all ready and downstairs but honey you need to get ready!

But mom I loo like a mess and iam out of Half of my make up so what if he thinks I look disgusting?! Sweetie iam pretty sure that he won't mind at all puls he's very nice to you he even said how beautiful you are!

He did?

Yes! Yes now plz go get ready we have a long long long day today and we do not want to lose the opportunity to miss that good day now plz come along and get changed. Your outfit is aready done and that's all.

Me and your father have an important meeting so umm you can go down the elvs and Draco already made some breakfast for you to eat. So help your self and me and your dad won't be home until 1:24.

Mom you mean at night?

Yes? Why?

No it's just I wanted u to buy some foundation but I guess Draco can buy it on the way there.

bye love you. Love you to...

(Y/n comes downstairs)

Hey y/n here's your breakfast. Oh umm thanks draco but really I could have gotten it myself. No it's alright so since we're going wedding shopping I decided that we're gonna bring some house elves. What do you think?

Oh umm great idea. Btw the waffles are delicious. Thanks I made the waffles and eve (house elf) made the beans and tea.

Really you made the waffles?? Yes I reamber you told me you loved waffles when we were kids so I decided to learn to make them.

Aww that's so sweet thanks draco hey at least when we get married I get to eat the best waffles in the world (y/n kisses his cheek)

Thanks I'll go get ready! (Draco smirks)

Afyer y/n came down the stairs

How do I look? You look beautiful. Thank you Draco u don't look to bad yourself.

Thank you y/n now let's go!

After finding a venue

So now the wedding dress what kind of wedding dress are you looking for?

Well I don't know....I mean I just want one look makes me look beautiful.. it is the most biggest day of my life.

Y/n you do know that you didn't really have to agree with your father and mother about this whole thing you know you could have just said no why didn't you say no?

Well first off I was always taught not to judge a book by it's cover and who knows maybe something well happen between us?

Well...I-

Oh look draco the shop is right there come on!

(Author)

As Draco and y/n went inside there was a receptionist who said that the men's suits were to the left and the women were to the right so y/n and Draco bith when into the the Doors for the men and women . When Draco when in he saw some people who gave him a tour and asked some questions like what type of material he wants for the suit or what was the Occasions for the suit. When y/n when in she's saw some girls who gave her a tour just like Draco and The girls asked her some questions like what kind of dress was she looking for.

After a couple hours of looking.
The first dress was a organza V-lined neck sleeveless appliqué it was also long and had some flower designs

The second one was a long sleeve lace with a split on one side

The third and final dress was a off the shoulder princess dress with a design on the front it was also a long train dress

So what do you think will happen in the next chapter also sorry for not posting much I had a math test and a science test

So what do you think will happen in the next chapter also sorry for not posting much I had a math test and a science test. Bye luv u and hope u guys have a amazing day