Potions

Ok so repeat after me y/n to make an amortentia love potions you need ashwinder egg so add that in. Ok (y/n add the egg in)
A Rose torn, peppermint add those too in.
Ok (she adds it in)
And a powered moonstone, pearl dust add those in. Ok (she adds those in)

So what now draco?
Ok well it takes a couple of seconds but now smell the potion.
Ok.

Y/n leads over and smells it (y/n sniff it)
Hmmm I don't smell anything.
Huh u should be smelling something try again.
She smells it again. Draco I can't smell it beacuse of your stupid cologne!

Hahaha y/n iam not wearing any Cologne
(Y/n blushes)

But anyway what else did you smell

I umm smelled green apples,Parchment,mint and Dior sauvage cologne.

Ok it's definitely me.

Ok Draco your turn now.

Draco bends over and smells it well I smell
(What you smell like).......................

How ironic I smell like that
Oh wow ok we have to go to defense against the dark arts.
All right bye draco.

After classes

Ok finally it's dinner time Hermione what time it is? 7:30 why?
Oh draco should be here why 7:30 I wonder what's up with him.
Why did he act differently then usual?
Yea he did he's wearing more suits and robes that have long sleeves and he looks pale like really pale I- umm iam gonna sneak some food into his dorm.

You know the password for the slytherin house?
No but I know someone who dose..... I'll be right back.

Hey umm Blaise? Yes y/n? Can u tell me your houses password? Sure y/n. Also umm has Draco been acting really you know weird lately? No I don't think so but it may be because of his father- oh no I've already said to much bye y/n.

Draco? Draco? Where are you?

After 6 minutes of trying to find Draco she finds out he not in the dorm.

What about the library ?
She checks the library and hallways but no sign of Draco until she hears a crying sound coming from the bathrooms.

D-Draco? Are you ok there?
Y/n walks in to find Draco laying in the bathroom floor with blood coming from his arm.

D-Draco!!!! Omg are you ok? Plz answer! Y/n rips her skirts fabric and tries his arm so he wouldn't lose so much blood and then she sends her Patronus charm to her father.

Y/n also noticed that Draco had a snake just like a death eater mark on his hand. She was mad but hurt and sad at the same time. She was mad and hurt because he didn't tell her and she didn't think he was ever going to tell her. Second she was sad because her crush and future husband was laying on the floor with scratches and bruises on his arm. It looks as if he was trying to stop the pain...she knew because her dad had the same mark and her dad would've cried and cut himself so it would stop the pain but later it stop hurting.

Y/n got up and ran Draco's hands in cold water. As soon as she did her dad came running into the bathroom and helped Draco while she was still crying with her now ripped skirt and hands that were covered in Draco's blood.

Y/n?! Come on I all I will take you back to our dorm and help but first wash your hands.
Ok Hermione I'll come in a second...

After she washed her hands and followed Hermione into their rooms.

Ok now get changed we can go to diagon alley
Umm u and Ginny can go I don't feel like going there right now.
U sure? Mhmm bye have fun though.
Ok by y/n

Hey father how's Draco and where is he??
Oh he's fine sweetie and he's in the hospital wing.

ok i think I'll go there tomorrow when I have some time after class.