The First Time

I adjusted myself on the bench and inched closer to her. We were still face to face and I could now see the pupils of her eyes through the moonlight that irradiated us.

"Gabby, you know, there's something I've always wanted to ask you, but I guess I was just too busy doing it to you to stop and ask. I know I think about it all the time. I play it back in my mind over and over, my side, that is. And over the years every time I do, it seems new and more exciting. So, what I want to know is how was it for you the first time we did it, you know, when I actually went inside you?"

She smiled coyly and looked down at the ground while playing with my hands. If I didn't know any better, I'd say she was shy, but I knew better. I didn't find out until later that she was not trying to be coy or shy. It's just that I had asked her about something so precious, so valuable that she had to turn away for a second to think about it, to replay it back in her mind before she shared that preciousness with me.

Finally, she looked back up at me.

"Bobby, oh my god, you're not the only one that replays that. Just last week I was in bed thinking about it like for the millionth time and I was playing with myself and I came so good Bobby. Ohh, you won't believe how good my orgasms are when I think of us, especially that first time. You know Bobby, all that time in the beginning when we would be playing with each other, although you would make me come so wonderfully with your hands and mouth, I was always left with this strange feeling inside. It was like an aching, an internal pain almost, right about where my belly button is, and it would go down to my pussy..."

I smiled

"What?" she asked

"nothing, nothing. Go ahead."

"So, all the time we'd be fooling around, I would be left with this aching inside of me, like in my womb. You know how they say guys get blue balls if they're fooling around and don't come? Well, this was something like that, although I felt it even after you made me come. It would last like for an hour or so. It was like I just wanted to shove something up inside me cause the ache was inside me, like deep inside me, and the only way I could reach it was by putting something up in my pussy and pushing. You know what I mean?"

'Uhhmm, not really," I smiled again.

"What is it? Why you smiling?

"Nothing, just keep talking."

"Ok, so as time went by, I sort of figured out what it was. I needed something up inside me, deep inside me to make that ache go away. And that something was you. You see Bobby, although I was only fifteen and I know society condemns sex for young girls at that age, but that's actually the age when a girl is ripe for fucking. At fifteen, a girl is actually at prime child bearing age. We have all those hormones raging through our bodies. That's why so many teens are having sex. Society says no, but Mother Nature says yes. If you go back to all past civilizations, young girls were being married off at twelve, thirteen and having children in their early teens. That's just nature's way. So my body was just aching for you to go in there and bang away boy. That's why I felt like I needed something more, even though you would make me come so good all the time.

And that first time, ohh my gosh Bobby, I thought I died and went to heaven. Like yes, there was a little pain at first, cause obviously I was a virgin, but it was so delicious cause you were so good Bobby. And you were so hard. Oh my god Bobby, I remember he was like a piece of granite, but you went in real slow letting me get accustomed to you. But man, you were so hard. I don't think I ever felt you so hard. And even though I was so wet for you I felt your hardness penetrating me like oh my god, it felt like you were stretching me so wide. It felt like you were tearing me in half. It was like I didn't want you to continue, yet I didn't want you to stop. I felt so full, so stuffed and just when I thought I couldn't take any more you go and tell me you were only half way in. Ohhh man, I thought I couldn't take anymore, but at the same time I wanted all of it even if it meant you stuffing more of yourself inside me and hurting me. I didn't care if you hurt me Bobby. I just wanted to feel him inside me, to crush that ache that I had in there.