Titillation

It was a Friday evening and mommy and Grandma had started going to mass on Fridays. I don't know what inspired them to suddenly attend mass. I think it was because one of her dear friends died and I think she made a promise to go to church and pray for her soul for the next six weeks. Whatever the reason, Gaby and me found ourselves alone on Fridays for a few hours for the following six weeks.

We were in the shower after fooling around and the summer heat had made us sweat profusely. I loved the feel and taste of sweat on her body. It was like primordial, basic, animalistic. It drove me crazy. The shower had a large built in seat, which came in handy for many things. So, on this particular evening, I am sitting on the seat watching her. She is under the shower with her back to me. I watch the water as it travels down her body, in rivulets of steamy, twisted strands of liquid crystal that had a life all it's own. It caresses her body as it traverses from her head down onto her shoulders, to her back, then to the curve of the small of her back and on down to her perfect ass, disappearing into the curves of her butt, away from sight until reappearing again on the back of her thighs and making the final journey down her long, long legs before reaching the shower stall floor. I was almost jealous for the water had just touched every inch of her so intimately; more than I cared to have anyone or anything touch her.

I suddenly got an urge to do to her as the water just did. I grabbed her by the waist as I stood up and had her take my place on the seat. I stood in front of her and before she knew what I was doing, began to urinate on her. The hot stream hit her chest right above her breasts. She began to object, putting out her hands to deflect, when something strange happened. Instead of deflecting, she brought her hands to her chest and in what appeared an act of desperation began running my wetness all over her chest. I could see her nipples harden as she rubbed my hot stream all over herself as if it were the elixir of life. She bent at the waist to come closer so as not to miss a single drop and then proceeded to rub me all over her thighs and then between her legs. Her eyes clouded over.

This took me by surprise because I remember as kids, when showering together, I would often pee on her to get back at her for all the evil she did to me. She would scream at me to stop. Then she would pee on me when I least expected it. We both would get under the shower and rub ourselves raw trying to clean off the other's pee off of us. We never told mommy about it cause it was sort of like a game we played in the shower.

So taken was I by her reaction, that when I finished, I reached out and lifted her off the seat and I then took her place, but not before she grabbed me and frantically kissed me, desperately, with an ardor reserved for the bedroom. I pulled away from her, sat on the seat and grabbing her by the waist brought her to me, lifting her right leg onto the seat so she was now almost over me, straddling my chest with her legs. I looked up at her and she understood. We did not speak for no words were needed. She knew what I wanted. Leaning into me, placing one hand on my shoulder for stability, she too began urinating on me.

The feel of her hot liquid as it hit my chest, cascading down toward my stomach induced an immediate erection. I don't know why, but the sensation was erotic, sinful. I now felt what she had just felt, but instead of rubbing it over me, I took her hotness and rubbed it back on her, on her stomach, her thighs, on her pussy, up around her ass. The reaction was immediate. She threw her head back and moaned and almost went limp. When she finished I stood up and like a madman threw her up against the shower stall and impaled her with long deep thrusts. She wrapped her long legs around my waist and rode me as if life itself depended on it. I could still hear her screams reverberating in my ears to this very day.

After we finished, panting and sweaty from the effort, we kissed passionately before I let her down. She smiled weakly. I smiled back for none of us knew what had just happened, and as we stepped back under the running water we knew we had just shared something very special and unique, something most people don't share in a lifetime