Chapter 17

Molly's POV

"Okay, okay, the legend was first created by my great great great great great grandfather. As a boy, he used to play in the forest, and one day he found a witch's cottage. The trouble maker he was, he broke into the witches cottage and stole 5 potions. A blue, purple, green, yellow, and orange one. He drank them, but was disappointed to find the potions had no effect. Little did he know that the potions actually did have effect..."

"When my great x5 grandfather died the potions he had drank in his youth soaked into the ground and created seeds that would one day grow into the fairies I saw. At the funeral, the witch came and warned his family that if anyone related to him ever came across that land then he/she's something will come true. It wasn't really clear. I'm scared because I don't want to lose you." I grab his hand, making my stomach dance.

"It'll be okay." I say unsurely. He doesn't reply, seems deep in thought.

"We shouldn't be here." He finally says.

He gets up and pulls me up into his arms. It felt good but I still push him off my chest.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"It wasn't your fault you, didn't know." I say. He shifts and sprints off into the woods. I single tear falls from my face. I never wanted this. I don't want to have an Alpha mate. I don't want to be Luna.

I don't want to be rejected.

I'm not ready for a mate.

Am I?

'Name one thing he's done wrong since you two became mates.' My wolf says.

'I never said he did anything wrong. I'm just saying-'

'Stop. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. There are other people around you who need help more than you. It wasn't a coincidence that he's your mate. Stop feeling lonely, stop feeling unloved. People need you. I need you. Your going to get up and go to school, talk to your friends, be a teenager! Then once your feeling better, he'll feel better too.'

'You're right. I'm sorry.'

'Don't say sorry to me! Say sorry to your friends, they count on you and you haven't been there.'

I need to do something but I'm not entirely sure yet. I start running though the forest. I run and run and run. These past few days worn't that that bad! I was making it much worse in my head. I just had energy that needed to be let out.

I start to feel happier. Splashing in puddles, singing and humming, smelling the flowers. If someone saw me now they would probably think I'm on drugs, but I don't care. I know my happiness is feeding into Jack, making me even more happy.

I run and run until I can't run anymore and then I run some more. I reach the pack house in record speed. Go up the stairs skipping every other step. Swing open my bedroom door and jump in the shower. It feels so nice to be clean again.

Once I'm done with my nice hot shower I change into a simple white dress that reaches just above the knee. I pair it with black vans. Dry my hair and do some simple make up.

I grab my bag and head out the door I timed it so that when I get to school it will be between classes and I don't have to be embarrassed coming in in the middle of class.

I walk into my 3rd period class and notice a small pink envelope sitting on my desk.

I look around to see if anyone is watching but no one but me seems to notice it.

"Alright class. Get out your note books and turn to page 29, complete questions 1-7 for warm up." My teacher says. I slip the pink envelope into my binder pocket and take out my note book.

-

By now it's 7th period, last period of the day. I talked with Nicole and Emily, even Liam and Aaron, to basically tell them sorry for not being the best friend they're used to. I didn't tell them about Jack though. After he ran off this morning I haven't seen him.

"The warm up is on the board, write your answer on a piece of loose leaf."

I feel someone tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see probably the sluttiest girl in the school. Actually I think she dated Jack once, which instantly makes me mad.

"What?" I spit.

"I heard you've been hanging out with Jack." She says.

"Have you? And what are you going to do about it?"

"Nothing... just wondering if the rumors were true..."

"And what if they are?" I say staring her dead in the eyes.

"Jack swore to me that he would never love anyone except me." I roll my eyes.

"When did he tell you that?" I smirk. Probably told her in kindergarten.

"Monday morning." She smirks back.

"Impossible, I was with him Monday morning." I say.

"No you weren't, Jack was in the pack house he said he had to talk to his dad about the night before or something. Anyway, right before he went in there, he pulled me over and kissed me then said he would never love any other girl." She says looking me dead in the eyes. Monday morning... wait we were mates then! Ugh I'm going to kill him! I never should've trusted him! He's a back stabber, I new it from the start! Ugh!!

I smile at her. "Thank you."

-

7th period ended l jump out of there. I'm angry. I'm really angry. I quickly walk out of the school.

"Molly." He says. I don't move I just l keep my back to him.

"There's nothing you can say that can stop me." I say.

"Jack is a good guy. We need our Alpha."

I clench the pink envelope.

"Liam, how would you even know what's going on?" I say turning on my heal.

"Listen Molly, I never really liked you,"

"I know." I say rolling my eyes.

"Anyways, I don't know what Jordan was talking to you about, but most of the things she says is a lie. You have to listen to me! Jack-"

Just then, a spear strikes right through my stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Thank you guys so much! Here is today's stats:

2K READS: 62%

75 VOTES: 93% (5 MORE NEEDED!)

15 COMMENTS: 73% (4 MORE NEEDED!)

Thank you so much! Please please please please PLEASE, help me to reach my goal by the end of this month!

V~~~~~C~~~~~R
O~~~~~O~~~~~E
T~~~~~M~~~~~A
E~~~~~M~~~~~D
~~~~~~E~~~~~~
~~~~~~N~~~~~~
~~~~~~T~~~~~~

L to the O to the V to the E you all!

<3 Taylor