...

and sometimes waking up will be the hardest task to do. there will be days where you carry the worlds weight on your shoulder and the guilt of realizing  you cannot save everybody that needs saving.
do you remember when i said, with every day i live i want to try to understand the world a little bit better? i still feel that way. but you know, there will come a time where you will think to yourself: how is it that i give my everything in order to understand the world but the world hasn't tried to understand me? we all carry burden, some heavier than others. and no matter how often you try to escape the pain, it will always find its way back to you. but this time it will be different. you'll understand when you get there. but just remember when you wake up with a heavy heart and the only option you think you have is leaving, then don't. don't leave. easier said than done and happy ever afters don't exist in this world, but we have something else. we have tomorrow. so give yourself another day, give tomorrow a chance.
you search so desperately for life's purpose just to find out there is none. but why should that be a bad thing? i started understanding life better when i stopped expecting the universe to give something back to me. it doesn't owe me anything and i don't owe it anything. listen, the universe exists only for your eyes to see. that's it. maybe the only thing it wants from you is for you to be alive.
so again, when waking up seems impossible to do just remember that the world isn't running away, there are no obligations, no tasks needed to be fulfilled, sometimes existing is enough.
so let's exist my dear, let's give ourselves the chance we deserve, until we run out of mornings.

A/N: you may be a little piece of a big big universe
but it's a seldom puzzle piece, impossible to be replaced.