Chapter 27

Evelyn's PoV

I felt a sudden urge to heave out everything I must have had last night. I groaned, trying to pull myself out of a restraining power, that was enabling me to move. I opened my eyes, and wiggled myself out of Aiden's arms. Pushing him very lightly, I ran into the washroom, heaving out everything, I had eaten last night.

My head was spinning around myself, I felt a soft breeze on my back, and then a slight stroke on my back. I turned around, but only slightly, my eyes caught up with a concerned one of Aiden's. He smiled lightly, and started rubbing my back, his eyes filled with remorse and concern. 

After I was done, I tried to push him away from me but he remained affixed.

I shook my head, my eyes tearing up. "Are you ok?" his soft lumber broke the ice. I simply nodded and stood up.  He was giving me a pitiable look, which ofcourse something I hated. I rolled my eyes, and took a step forward, which caused his hand to drop off me. "I... I wanna do the test again" I heard him murmur, that caused me to turn around.

Our eyes met, and he guiltily started looking down. "Huh?" I asked whether to confirm it for myself or just that I wanted to hear him once again.

"I will do the test again. I wanna believe you" his eyes caught with mine, and a beat skipped my heart.

He want to believe me? He want to re-do his tests? He want to know the truth?

"Ok" I muttered. He then gave me another look, a look of hope and guilt, but replacing it with a stupid grin, he walked out of the washroom.

I stood there, almost dumbfounded, waiting for myself to wake up from this dream, but that never happened. I was not in any dream rather I was standing in the middle of the washroom staring at the door foolishly.

I was brought out of my reverie when the door opened after a few minutes, in came, my shining armour, my husband, with a towel in hand and a dress. "I think you'll need these" he muttered, smiled very lightly and left.

It took a few seconds to let this settle down my system. I had never seen him so concerned about me, atleast not lately.

I took the shower and engulfed myself in floral fragrance, washing away all the dirt and tiredness off my body. I crumbled when I was done. My eyes remained focused on the beautiful red dress. My eyes fell upon the beautiful package of lazy bra and panty that I found in the bag, I was amazed to see the Victoria's secret tag, and it was exactly my size. I wore it and my breasts looked a size bigger, fuller and so flush.

What will he think of me when he will see me in these? Will he find me as sexy as I was finding myself.

My cheeks turned scarlet red just by thinking about it. "No he is not gonna see me in these. Not now atleast" I muttered to myself and grabbed the red dress, pulling it down myself. It was again a perfect fit, making me look curvier than I actually was.

I walked out of the ensuite bathroom with a stupid smile on my face, my eyes were filled with ecstasy. The joy that I could for my kids. The love that will be getting from their father.

I walked out of the bathroom taking petty steps, my eyes fell on the breakfast trolley set for the two, Aiden was standing by wall sized window looking at the world outside, he looked freshly showered and groomed. I couldn't take my eyes away from the god-like figure. The morning misty sunrays were doing justice with his skin, that was glistening. His eyes were a different shade of blue under the sun rays. He seemed lost in his own world, wondering God knows what.
He turned around, as if sensing my stare, his eyes met with mine and a small smile appeared on his face. His eyes raked my body taking in my attire.