Chapter 17

Aiden's PoV

I can't fucking believe this shit. I never knew about this particular fact that she could cheat me. It fucking hurts to know the person you care for has cheated you in a most heinous way. It wasn't something never happened before to be me. No woman is worth it.
I should be more careful around this one. After Lillie, how could I believe her, someone who works at such a place. Damn!

I punched the nearest glass wall shattering it into pieces, my fucking mind was flipping over my already fucked up life.

I groaned and grabbed the tumbler of whiskey chucking it down my throat. My eyes were still blurry from the effect of the hard liquor.

How could you do that!....

I fucked up mehn... I believed her for a mere second but see I was so wrong about you, Eve. It hurts.
But why? Why her eyes tells me she can't lie and that she is telling me the truth, but these reports...

I grabbed my head in my hand frustratingly. Sighing loudly, I made my way into my penthouse, zoning out of the worldly affairs, the grieve of being deceived yet again.

I won't let it be so easy for you, Miss Evelyn Scott. You're gonna beg me for the forgiveness. I am gonna show you what happens when you mess with a Wilson.

*******

The next day, I walked in my office in a foul mood. Hung over, ofcourse.

As soon as I reached my office, I started looking over various files, the pending work kept on my desk. I can't believe It's been a month I am working without the PA. My life sucks. The load of work is increasing but the employees are still the same. Jay, my PA has to go and get married in the mid of all this fucked up situation. He will be back in another month, lord. Why do people go on honeymoons!?

A loud ringing of the phone brought be back to the world of my stressful miseries, groaning, I picked it  up.

"Mr. Wilson, Miss Cobelt has come to meet you. She is persistent about coming in" the receptionist exclaimed, I growled into the phone in frustration. I really don't have time for all this shit.

"Let her in"

After a few minutes, she barged into my office walking straight towards the desk as if she owns it.

"Aiden. What were you even thinking after what I told you? I expected you'd stop the wedding after that report. I gave you that report to stop the wedding not for this. I gave you enough proof that she is a lying bitch and now what? You married her? Really.? " She said, frustrated that I didn't do what she expected me to do.

"Who asked you for suggestions? Miss Cobelt, you better don't bother me anymore" I said, picking up another file to go through.

"Ugh... You are so dumb, Aiden. Your reports themselves tells us it's not your baby, I too wanted a baby but I didn't have the heart to tell you all this at that time. I told Richard and he didn't believe me at first. Then I showed him your reports. I... I cried for so long. I ended up in his bed and that's when you walked in. I swear Aiden it was the first and the only time" I glared at her and she paused.

My fist clenching in a tight grip. "Get the fuck out, Miss Cobelt" I roared, my voice was hoarse and my anger was pulsating with each passing second.