Chapter 34

Evelyn's PoV

I ran towards them, pushing Eric away from Aiden, rather harshly. "Stay away from him, have you lost your mind?" I yelled, looking over at Aiden for any traces of injuries on his face.

I met his eyes that were popping out if their sockets, I could see his eyes filling with guilt and hurt. His eyes softening, glancing at me, with a stoic and a livid expression plastered on his face.

"Wake up Evelyn. Just wake up from this unending generosity." I felt being shook by my shoulders by a frowning Eric, his eyes concerned, filled with unshed tears.

"This person here, does not deserve you. He is a bastard, an evil self centred cruel monster." I shut my eyes painfully. I didn't like Aiden being insulted by Eric like this. I looked away, wiggled myself out Eric's grip, he let me go after a view swears.

"You don't deserve Her" he pointed at Aiden, his eyes cold like never before. I have never seen Eric Richard this mad, not in my entire life.

"She is a gem of a person, you should treat her like a queen, instead being a livid Jerk. She is not your bitchy ex wife Lillie, Aiden. Open your eyes, she is not a cheater. Calling her names in front of the world, a sin. A total sin, you just did" he growled angrily at Aiden, who looked as shocked as all of us.

"You think I fucked your wife back then? No I did not, I was drunk and she was all over me. That slut always wanted you for money. I warned you before, think back how I warned you that she isn't good enough for you. But you were in love, a lost puppy in love. You compare her" his fingers pointing me, and then raising towards the door, "with that filth. Sin. A huge sin" he yelled, loud enough for me to flinch away.

"Before it's too late, man up and right the wrong you did, Aiden cause if I were you, I wouldn't have let this princess on the floor, she would be in air, with lots of happiness and pearls and diamonds and everything she deserved" he continued, "and if you are not gonna pull that shit away right away, I am gonna grab her in my fucking claws for she is an angel and loving her is the only thing I'd do---"

"Stop. Stop that you filthy bastard. You just didn't claim her, she is not yours. My. My wife on papers and in reality." Aiden roared, grabbing Eric by his collar roughly pulling him.

"I will give your kids my name, and very happily. Love them like a family. I don't give a shit..." and before he could utter a word, Aiden punched him hard.

"She is mine. Not yours...."

"Shut up. Shut the fuck up. Both of you just Shut up. I am not a possession,Aiden. Not a possession. I am a fucking person, who gets hurt. I have feelings too. And you, Mr. Eric Richard, you want me to give my kid's your name. Why? Why do I need your name or any of yours to give birth to my kids? I fucking am able enough to give them a life better than being with any of you. I don't fucking need your love or yours to live a life" I roared on the top of my lungs.

"You both. Get up and get lost. I am not gonna let you, guys rule my life. I won't let you both rule my fucking LIFE. Mr. Aiden Wilson, I am whore, bravo. Yes I am. I was purchased by YOU, if you have guts to purchase a stripper for 30000 Dollars. Have guts to give your name to the kids, cause my dear husband, you impregnated a Whore. You know what--" a shooting pain in my abdomen suddenly engulfed me in. I groaned clutching at my pregnant belly, "Argh" I shouted, my eyes turning dark, dizziness engulfed me in. I tried getting a grip of anything near me but instead I fell in my so called husband's arms. His voice fading in the darkness "Eve. Eve. I am so sorry baby. Please open your eyes". And everything went dark , stoic.