Chapter 9

Evelyn's PoV

"Jason, is everything ok ? Is he ok? Why do you want me to go to meet him.? I...just let me go and tell my sisters. " I said, "Ma'am , he is getting impatient. Call them if possible" he said.

I rolled my eyes, "No. Take me to my place, I will meet him in an hour it's ok"

"But ma'am, sir will not like this. He..." I narrowed my eyes at him, "ok then I am not coming with you, tell him I denied" I said started walking back.

"Ok..ok Ma'am , I will take to your place and then we will head towards him. " I frowned but sat myself in the car.

We soon reached at my place, where , Belle was hurrying up as she was pretty late for her extra curricular class at school. Belle is a great dancer, so her dance teacher offered an extra curricular activity, she is participating in a dance competition this month , so Saturdays and Sundays she will be attending these classes for a month. "Belle, why are so nervous baby. ?"

"I am Eve, I am just worried about you, you are always working and now my extra curricular activities will cost you more, how will you get money for these. I don't want to participate in this anymore" she grumbled.

"It's ok Belle. Don't worry about it. Where's Elle? " I asked.

"Oh. She is getting ready for some party, she is going out with her friends, and Eve, I will be with Shea, so please let me go at her for tonight. I promise I will be back tomorrow, please Eve. Please please" she pouted. I rolled my eyes, "ok. I wanna talk to her mom. " I said and she jumped up and down happily, hugging me tightly.

"Come I will drop you to school " I said grabbing her hand.

"Elle, where are you?" I yelled for her.

"I am just coming, drop me to Milli's na,I am staying at Max and Milli's tonight. I have a project to submit on Monday. The twins and I are partnered. Since I don't have a laptop and a car we decided for me to stay at theirs. " She said grabbing her bag.

"Come then both of you, will drop you to your weekend destinations. I have to go and meet a friend too. I will be back home soon though. " I said locking the apartment. I knocked at Mrs. Smith's door, she came out a little while later, "what? Where are you all heading to? " She asked adjusting her spectacles.

"I will back home soon, Mrs. Smith. We will do our dinner together. No worries. These two ladies will be back tomorrow. See you soon. Take care" I hugged her and so did Belle and Elle.

"Ok girls. Come soon. This old lady will miss you" she said in a wobbling voice.

We stepped out of the building, "what the hell? Whose ride is this? Gosh. Belle look at the shine. It's brand new or what?" Elle said.

"It's our ride, guys, get in fast" both of them turned towards me looking at me up and down as if I have grown another head or something.

I rolled my eyes, when I saw Jason opening the door for us, "Belle get in. Elle. " I said in a stern voice. They nodded and jumped into the car, their eyes were almost popping out of their sockets. They both were grinning happily. "Jason drop them to these addresses before taking me to...emm..there" I said, Elle's eyes were fixed on me. She was staring at me , her jaw clenching.