YOU CAN SKIP THIS

Hello beautiful people, I'm not sure if many of you know me or not, but my name is Chyane (http_dinah from Twitter) I've been trying to figure out a way to let people explore my writing habits, so I decided to take a turn from the usual Camren escapades, and write a Laurmani fanfic. Feel free to critique in the comments or message me with any suggestions or problems you've come across, if you find any spelling errors please let me know.

This page is here to help you (and I) remember the ages of each character and the roles they play (unless it's a secret of course) If I don't update or you find any of the information listed here incorrect as you read more into the story, please tell me. I plan on updating every 2-5 days and if I don't just tweet me :)

By the way! This is a fanfic of Laurmani, but there will be Camren and Caminah involved.

TYSM FOR YOUR SUPPORT I'll leave you here to read the story now, ENJOY!

Normani Kordei Hamilton- Age: 19 Role: Main character

Lauren Michelle Jauregui- Age: 19 Role: Love Interest/Main Character

Karla Camila Cabello- Age: 18 Role: Best Friend/Important Character

Dinah Jane Hansen- Age: 18 Role: Classmate/Someone's love Interest

Allyson Brooke Hernandez- Age: 24 Role: You'll find out :)

Arin Ray- Age: 20 Role: Normani's Ex

Tyler Posey- Age: 21 Role: Briah (Bry•Ah) (Lauren's best friend)

Matthew Davis- Age: 28 Role: Professor Garret

Keaton Stromberg- Age:18 Role: Lauren's old friend

Wesley Stromberg- Age:21 Role: (You'll find out)