Chapter Six

Wanda POV
    Not gonna lie I'm playing with fire right now  serious fire. I may or may not of flirted with an ex-assassin son in front of them after that said person told me a never before heard exclusive backstory. We were having a somewhat serious argument too me it wasn't but her ehh she's built different.

"You know that was my first interaction with my son as a random person not like a mother and son interaction" she inform me I don't know what to say all I know she changing the subject.

"I did all I could to keep him safe you know" she adds on and going back to the subject.

"What if that the wrong approach you know what if he somehow miraculously found out who you were to him all this time." I question with a good point.

" That's what I worry all the time but it seem to me he doesn't did you by chance get into his head to find anything useful?" I shake my head to her question.

"Nah I was to busy looking at him if you know what I mean" She raises a brow at me and a place her hand on a gun.

"Joking, Joking sheesh why don't you want me to date him your alway threatening me to fuck off but why?" I ask reasonable I mean come on have you see her son which make me wonder why would anyone have a problem with him at all.

"Because Wanda I had to give him up in order to protect and if he dates you that normal life I want him to have will be crushed all that suffrage for nothing nada." She make a good point but at the same time it's not.

"But what if that not really the case or the solution you said the people that took care of him died what if he want someone to call mom look an Uncle and Aunt will never be Mom and Dad how old was he when his 'parents' died." I try to come with a better way to handle this situation.

"He was six years old I think but even so he still has parental figures so that good enough." She so damn stubborn it's not even funny.

"Ok whatever but what did he mean when he said that we will see him again but it would be a matter of time, what did he mean by that?" I questioned but she just shrugs meaning none of us know what he meant by that.

"You know next time you do something like that you won't like what gonna happen to you just please don't try anything with him he's my son." She ask nicely well when you put it that way yeah I will try.

"I will try but if he ask me on a date you know I won't say no you do realize that right?" I asked hoping that will change her mind but I'm just bringing my hopes up cause all she does is leave I sigh mentally god she so stubborn like seriously none of this would be a problem if she just token care of him in the first place.

Time skip to early morning Sunday Tony POV

Ok today is the big day and usually I would be in my lab and be living on coffee all night you know what they say the sleep is for the week, and I believe in that statement 100% all the way. This time since the other Avengers will finally return I decided to be responsible or whatever you call it but I did get a few more hour of sleep than I usually do so that's a plus ok in a couple of hours 2 to be exact I'm all dressed I look fantastic as alway now I feel like i forgot something 'hmmm' I hum in my thoughts.

Ehh The KID holy shit he has to get ready it his first time meeting the Avengers as a family that he a part of now, and as Peter Parker as he like to say he always tell me that Peter Parker and Spider-Man are different people but none of them make each other without the other so I don't understand teens these day all I remember when I was a teen was that I partied all the time. I have to wake him up because to him it's still a surprise on what gonna happen today which should be interesting very from both side.