Chapter fifteen

Peter POV

       I woke up to see my mom nowhere to be in sight I frown at that before I smell something delicious, and I see that our room has its own kitchen I start to get up and walk toward it.

"Well good morning." I just thought of something really funny I try my best to look confused.

"Umm why are you here better yet why are you in my room?" I say as cold as I can she freezes at my question.

"What do you mean, I thought we were ok and settled thing down?" She looks really sad but I deserve this I should stop before she actually gets emotional.

"Kidding I just thought to mess with you a little mom oh good morning to you as well." I smile she looks hesitant but I give her a hug and a quick kiss in the cheek to confirm that I was just joking.

"Don't do that I thought you still hated me." She getting mad.

"I'm sorry mom I just wanted to have fun." I say with an innocent voice and my best possible puppy eye no one can resist them.

"Ok stop doing that, let's eat before this become another quiet game from too much tension." I nod and we start to eat well I started to delete my food in seconds weird I never eat my food this fast.

"Wow calm down there champ I just took one bite while you just ate your whole meal." I blushed out embarrassment.

"I know I never eat this fast I don't know what changed." I snap my finger I lift my shirt to see if I still have that stab wound.

"Oh it's this stab wound that didn't fully heal I guess my body wants to heal but since we didn't eat yesterday I guess it didn't heal properly." I shrug it off she looked at me with worried eyes.

"Relax healing factor this is nothing compared to when I fought the Vulture, I'm more surprised that this is the only injury I got, and it was just a simple stab wound." Her reaction was so priceless it made me laugh.

"You know what for making fun of my concern your ground no Spider-Man for a week." Now she laughing at my reaction.

"Please don't do that." I do the same trick when she got mad at me. "Oh no that won't work on me all the time." I try my best to shed a tear which I couldn't do  so I gave up.

"Yeah ok whatever, that just mean you'll actually spend time with me." She pinches my cheek again and pull it I try to take her hand away but she gave me a terrifying glare so I just let it happen.

"Oh is my baby getting upset? come here so mama can make you feel better." I groan but I listen and go to her slowly.

She pull me towards and gave me hug so hard I literally couldn't breathe." Mom c-can't b-breathe." She let go of me, and pets my head.

"I don't know why I forgave you" I mutter out she raised a brow. "What was that?" I shrug do a little who know gesture.

"I hate that your one of the few people who don't get easily terrified of me." I smile at her but what are we still doing here.

"Are we even moving like damn I have school today." She is disbelief right from what I don't know.

"Um your not going to school the whole week, don't try to argue or I'll ground you for a month ,OK?" I cross my arm and roll my eyes in annoyance.

"I said OKAY." I jumped from where I was "Uhh yeah totally no complaints over here." I smile nervously she accepts it for now.

"So what are we doing today then Miss Widow?" I smirk at her, she doesn't even respond," no serious what are we doing today since I'm going to be home all day?" She still ignored me Ugh, and I know why.