Chapter thirteen

3rd POV
     At The Base

"Are you really sure he's the son of hers?" Strucker question the Madame. Really doubting that Peter is the son of The Black Widow.

"He is, only I was able to survive to remember it, I was in charge on the project but we got shut down as you know but we secretly been up, just watch their reaction oh and for more proof since he probably won't believe us so get a blood test, and then watch the show." She instruct him.

"This is conveniently in your favor you know we wanted Spider-Man but the 'man' behind the mask was meant to be assassin not a hero how ironic." He smiles on how everything went in their favor.

   With the Avengers (still no one POV)

   The room that they were in was not dark it was just lit enough for them to see each other minus Spider-Man, but Peter is there but they can only see his face. Steve was starting to wake up and notice how his hand along side everyone else were covered and still had that collar on while chained onto the wall.

He trying to break whatever was on his hand but without his power he just a normal buff person how can only do so much. Some of the other start to wake up expect for Peter.

"Everyone alright?" Steve asked his teammates they all groaned probably not feeling okay.

"Define alright, if you minus us being captured, my intern they're still unconscious, or getting beaten, then just fantastic." Tony responded to Steve, while receiving glares from the rest of them.

"Um are we going to ignore the fact that Peter's here?" Clint realized that Pete here.

They all snap toward Peter all concerned some more than other someone more concerned than all of them. "Tony where's Spider-Man he was leaving with him taking you, did he get away what happened?" Nat asked Tony with huge worry in her voice.

"I don't know as soon as this damn collar was put on me I started to pass out I don't even remember him doing anything with me." Tony answered nervously.

Peter started to wake up, trying to move but couldn't since he's strapped onto something, he started to pull but then realized he was not alone, "Mr.Stark what's happening?" Peter tries to figure out what actually going on by now he realized they can see his face but not his suit.

"I don't know kiddo but just try to stay calm we're gonna get out of here." Stark assure the kid.

"Ok, ok so why are we here?" Just as Peter asked the door to their cell was opened. Out came two people, one everyone knew, and a woman who no one knew she was minus Nat and Clint knew.

"Pretty simple actually to complete what I've started." Everyone was confused on what she said minus the 2 spy's.

"What that's supposed to mean, and why the kid here? He has nothing to do with this!!" Stark yelled at them but all she did was smirk at the obvious lie.

"Really Stark you and me know why he's here for his other persona, but for him in general." She looks toward Peter.

"Did you ever wanted to meet your parents?" Nat grew more concerned she thought that the Madame would forget about her project but clearly not. While Peter just tilts his head out of confusion.

"What if I told you your the son of one of these people here?" All the Avengers looked at each other mostly At Stark probably thinking it was him but Peter notice that Nat looked away.

"I-I d-don't be-believe you?" She give him a sincere smile.

"Poor boy, let's make it easier it's not a father."Everyone snap towards Natasha, Peter look at her trying to ignore what he heard.