Chapter seven

Natasha POV
Omg I couldn't help but laugh at Steve the other couldn't contain themselves as well except Steve he completely embarrassed of what just happened.

"Steve why just why?" Sam asked trying to hold in his laugh.

"It was mandatory and 2nd they're not that funny." He tries to defend himself I'm hoping my son say something.

"No they're complete dog shit." Man I can't believe I ditched him now I feel god awful damnit.

"Before you language me, you guys should see the sex-Ed one where he puts a condom on a banana now that is something else." Everyone start to laugh some more even me of course he's the only one that can make me laugh.

"Anyways kid I think you and me might get along just well, the names Bucky kid." Bucky starts to introduce himself. And soon enough everyone does the same minus me, Steve and Wanda.

"So kid how does it feel to be Tony's personal intern?"Sam start off with something simple.

"At first it was amazing then I got used to it being part of the norm now Mr Wilson" he replied I wonder what gonna take for him to stop the formalities.

"Kid it's Sam there's no need with formalities okay." He said hoping he might changed my kid some how.

"Yeah no problemo Mr.Wilson sir." He said on purpose and the sir for the topping. Everyone sigh knowing nothing will not be able to stop him with the formalities.

"Yeah good luck with that he still calls me and Pepper Mr.Stark and Miss Potts even with all the money in the world I couldn't get him to stop." Tony inform us great I'm pretty sure the only way for him to stop saying Miss Romanoff is for him to know he is a Romanoff.

"Stark can you repair my arm or improve to make it more comfortable because right now this isn't the way." Bucky says, I just realized I also need my gear to be repaired they been busted for a long time same thing goes with Clint's stuff as well.

"Yeah same I don't know about you Nat but I'm pretty sure you need some repairing as well." I just nod at him.

"Yeah I won't be able to do any repairing today sorry about that but I can start ehh Wednesdayyy?" Stark answer with a question what some genius he is.

"Was that a question?" I said before I lose my cool with him.

"Maybe, but seriously I won't today sorry Pepper making me go on meetings all day and tomorrow for unknown reason." He inform us just great there a certain somebody who already has a mission for us. In order for us to even be here is that we have to have someone order us other than our self which fortunately for us is Director Fury he got that honor.

"Stark we need our stuff repaired today we have a mission already and just in case he want us to go to today we need something to fight or have an advantage." I state I'm so hoping he can convince Pepper like all the time so I just toss my widow bites to him same with Clint.

"Look I can't but like I said I'm not the only genius in here, .....  psst Kid this where you come in and say you will do it." My kid just rolls his eyes and mutters "I will do." I gave a weak laugh.

"There you go problem solve, look kid these guys need repairs and upgrade and you have to build a arm before 8 and you only have little over less than 7 hours got it good hurry before Nat here kills you if it's not good." He jokes with, he obviously nods and hurry to a lab beside Tony's and then I glared at Tony for that comment.

"Are you sure he can do it Tony I don't want him to get hurt with any of our weapons by accident because looking at how you praise the kid he might be able to blow the lab up you know like father and son." Clint jokes I had to hide my concern from the rest.