Chapter fourteen

Peter POV

I don't know what this is, but all I know is that I'm out of my binds and everyone around me minus the Avengers are knocked out. I'm soo tired right now I need more of whatever just came out of me I look at Mr.Stark arc reactor and I just want to drain all the energy that stored in it.

"I'm sorry Mr.Stark but I need some that energy for whatever I'm using." He look at me with a confused face I reach for his reactor and took some of the energy so I wouldn't pass out out.

"Don't do that again kiddo that was really weird and uncomfortable." I chuckle a little before using some of the electricity on their collar on to take them off which it did, huh new power not that bad.

Soon after everyone was out of there cuff. Miss Rom- eh Nat yeah her was looking at me with sorrow eye I ignored her look not wanting to talk about what just happened.

"Look you two whatever your thinking leave it for later right now we need Spider-Man help, sorry Nat but if we are going to escape we're going to need the kids help." Nat reluctantly nodded she goes toward me I instinctively step back a little.

"Look stay by me I don't want to lose you, you all I got ok?" I looked at her trying to see if she's being serious.

"Tap your bites make a call to Fury so he can come pick us up from wherever we are." I don't want to argue right now. She starts to call Fury and he said he will be 10 minutes tops. My spider sense are saying trouble coming lots of soldiers.

"What does your spidey sense say kid?" At this point Mr.Stark knows when I sense danger just from my reaction.

"Get ready lots more coming, I'm gonna be honest with you guys I'm really tired so Mr.Stark how about I just absorb a little more of your-" I pointed to is reactor.

"Eh sorry kid but if I'm going to use the suit you'll just drain the power of it plus it's feels weird." I roll my eye at his response then something clicked in my head.

"Hey Mis- eh Nat use your bites on me." She immediately shake her head. "What no what if I hurt you." I doubt that possible.

"Nat just do what the kid say cause now I'm hearing footstep and I'm not even enhanced." Clint tries to bargain with her" Mr.Barton shoot me with a taser arrow." He look at my mom, I guess that what I'll call her I don't what to call her that yet, but she glaring at him to not to do it.

"Sorry Nat." He shoots me with one at first it hurts but then I started to absorb the energy from it.

"Ok this should be enough for 8 minutes." As on cue the soldier came in firing at us Vision took the brunt of it since bullets just bounces off of him.

"I suggest we plan something sir." He say to Mr.Rogers he nod and look toward me.

"Can you do that burst again?" I shrug "I don't know my power are emotional driven I guess with all that I was feeling it just happened so 50/50 but I'm a need a lot more energy." I say looking at Nat, and Mr.Barton, Nat sighs and prepare her widow bite same with Mr.Barton they both hit me with it a lot of it.

"Oh man this feeling like eating too much food and then have to throw it up." I say grabbing onto my stomach at this point my whole body is covered with orange electric stuff,  my eye changed from brown to orange.

"Ok Wanda throw me to them. And take cover I feel like this one is going to be bigger than the last one." She nod and engulf me with her magic and launches me toward them once I feel like I'm in the middle I just let out a scream and basically explode except where I blow up into pieces part. Man this very tiring I wonder if I can use this just a little for a normal punch.