Chapter eight

Tony POV

    Damn hitting us with the big boy mission already. I wonder how Nat doing probably peachy or in killer instinct mode too bad I can read her no one can.

"So what so special about this one patchy" I quipped heh he's so easy to bother I think to my self while I take a sip of water.

"Because Stark this time there after a certain friendly neighborhood Spider-Man." He says as I spit all that water that was in my mouth.

"Yeah as I was saying from what my agents could gathered they more specifically want him to be the next Winter soldier or for the case of The Red Room the next Black Widow depending which one he fits the most." He say. I'm super concerned at this point no one knows who he is but me and Pepper but they don't know I know it only a matter of time before the ex-assassin find out.

"Anything else we need to know or you want us to do." I say in a obvious worried tone.

"Yes, it seem they have an alternative if they can't mess with his head they will still use him for his blood if they fight and make him bleed they win." Damn this gonna be harder than expected he definitely has more. I know he think that I know who Spider-Man identity.

"Furthermore if they can't capture him they might just try to only get his blood. Now Stark what do you know about him." All eyes were on me but for Fury just eye I sigh because I have a cover just I don't know if people will buy it.

"Nothing really." I start off.

"But you brought him to fight with you against us." Steve question heavily why can't they just accept what I have.

"I'm a be honest it took me a while to even find him but he normally patrols Queen's all I did to convince was that I wouldn't bother him with his secret identity and no one would force him as well, and since he was a huge science geek I offered him Stark tech to help him with his gear." I gave a convincible statement but is it good enough for the spy, please don't push it more.

"Well then why didn't you ask or push for his identity what if he was an escape experiment from them." Bucky of course he asked, why can't they just be ok with that explanation.

"Well I was only given 36 hours to turn you guys in so I was in a hurry so I didn't bother, if keeping his secret identity secret and giving some tech that I have lying around would convince him than albeit that good enough for be. Though I did ask was why he was doing all of this to test if he was a true hero and he explained some stuff agreeing he could use them for his benefit especially when he and his family isn't as wealthy but manageable but what convinced that he was doing this all because he was an actual hero was his quote 'When you can do the thing that I can...but you don't, and then the bad things happen they happen because of you' I'll let you guys decide." I let them think to themselves

I have to tell kid we have to come up with some kind of plan that doesn't involve him revealing his identity not until he's ready whatever that means.

"I believe he a legit hero but so here what gonna happen bring him here offer him safety and if the off chance he doesn't believe us give him your phone number. So that we don't want to look like we're trying to control him and also try to put tracker on him you guys decide who will do that." He end the call now it time for us to come up with a plan.

"So what are we gonna do, we can't just go up to him say hey spidey some people are trying to kill you so come with us so where you'll be stuck until we can put an end to this you know." I joke around and take this somewhat seriously.

"No, we'll just do what you said actually I've seen him on YouTube and he joke around with the enemy as well if we do that he might actually talk to us." Clint agreed with one of my sarcastic decisions. Ha I knew one day someone will agree with my snarky remarks.