Chapter ten

Peter POV

     'Mother presence' all that echoes through my head. I have to get out of here, I take out my phone to text Mr.Stark that I'm going on patrol for an hour or two because of the Avengers now I have to cut my patrols. Before I can even text him, he already texted telling me he needed me at the roof pronto without the suit.

I get there and I see Mr.Stark going in circle, weird huh maybe just maybe, "Hey Mr.Stark." I say trying to hurry it up "Ah kid we have a situation here I don't know how to tell you this without you freaking out so I'm a be upfront with you your getting hunted." "Yeah I know Miss Romanoff kind of told me already, but only the part where your mission involved me just not ...the hunted part." What the Fuck is going on.

"Look Hydra has teamed up with the Red Room." Wait the Red Room I thought shield handled business with them.

"I don't know much about that expect the fact they want you more like want to captured you, and possibly brain wash you to train you, most likely by the Red Room and get mind control by Hydra." I'm speechless damn it's like being popular at school then realizing you don't want to be popular.

"Look if they can't catch you they will still try but instead of getting you they will probably got for your blood so that they can make deadlier version of you." Mr.Stark says in a serious tone like actual serious not himself.

"So what do we do I'm assuming you have a plan right?"He smirk which for once I'm glad.

He explain to me that I made my own suit with the tech he supposedly gave me, when I see him I'm just gonna react like to see if he need my help, I'm supposed to reject any offer they give me especially when I have to quarantine myself and he said to give them a good proposition that can keep them off my back while giving me back up when I need it.

Once he explains everything I left to go change in my Spider-Man outfit after no joke ten minutes of me patrolling, Mr.Stark was already behind me with the rest hiding in the shadows.

"Spider-Man!!" I turn toward and acted surprised Well as surprised as I can with the mask at least my lens goes wide when my eye go wide.

"Stark." I have voice modulator I'm just hoping no one remembers my voice it's not too different but enough.

"Hey did you guys settle thing or what, psst guy that's the cue for the rest of you to come out of the shadows." I tell them even with Mr.Stark telling me, my spider sense were going crazy.

"Hello Spider-Man, not bad on your awareness your gonna need that." I raised a brow and tilt my head to look confused.

"Yeah is that a threat." I start "because if it is I want a lawyer-" before I can finish my quip.

"No we're here to warn and give you a hand to say the least." Miss Romanoff start to explain.

"Ok I'm not following, what is this really." Trying to sound intimidating then out of nowhere the whole team come out, ok Mr.Stark didn't tell me this would happen.

"Wow wow guys look whatever I did I didn't do." I start to panic which wasn't part of the plan.

"Relax your not just thought if the whole teams came you would take this somewhat serious." Mr. Rogers reassure me. I make hand signal for them to explain themselves.

"Hydra and the Red Room are after you we want to warn you before they get to you." Ok this is getting boring.

"Look we have no doubt you can take care of yourself so we're not gonna force you to come with us but we would like you to come so you can be more safe until we find their base and take them down." She explains huh not completely upfront.