Chapter twelve

No one POV
       2 week later, Peter still goes out as Spider-Man he has fought some of Hydra men already but nothing too big. On the other hand he starting to hang out with the other Avengers more often mostly Natasha and Wanda, Flash has stop bullying Peter and all of his 'friends' have left him being too scared of being friends with Flash.

Ned freaked out when Peter explain his situation but that's something to be expected. He still works in his lab but sometimes it get lonely there so he goes into Tony lab to work with him, and mess around, he still gets teases that he's a mini Stark. Peter notice something unusual every time Pepper wants to hang out with him or is doing something with her Natasha alway want to steal him but usually Peter tell her the next day they can hang out.

Peter POV

I'm currently working on a new lego set with Ned, he somehow manage to get this, Mj is here just waiting for us to finish so she can go home. I don't know why she came in the first place as well.

"Dude this was amazing." I nod in agreement."You guys are such dorks." Mj smile at her own comment.

"Alright it's getting dark I'm start patrol early ever since the whole Hydra thing and me living with the Avengers, it always cuts my time to patrol." I say good bye to them and start swinging.

Literally 2 minutes in, and I already here a woman screaming for help so I rush to it, of course it's just a simple mugging, eh nothing the old web slinger can't handle. I crawl right behind without him or the woman noticing.

"Hey buddy watch this." He quickly turn to see my fist coming right at his face, he's knocked for the count, weird it's never that easy.

"Are you ok ma'am?" She smiles but something off, all of the sudden my spider senses are going nuts about her, so I step back just in time to avoid a knife swing coming my way.

"Wow calm down there, I just saved you I'm pretty sure you don't poke people with knives when they save you." She starts to laugh maniacally at me a ok something tell me she not a nice person.

"You are one dumb mother fucker, I planted the bait you came and swing into the trap." She snapped her finger to reveal a lot of soldiers surrounding this area even the guy I punched got back up with the same gun now aiming it at me.

"Well then let's settle this like gent-" before I can argue she yells something at them and they start firing at me. I'm so thankful I started to used my nano suit more often other wise I would be dead right now.

I swing to the roof on my right and try and fight these goons off, the worst part is I don't even have enough time to quip so ruthless wow.

"Come on guys let me say something, shit." These guys definitely know how to fight thankfully I trained a lot when it was just me and Mr.Stark at the tower with Mr. Rhodes but he doesn't know that I was Spider-Man himself.

"Karen call one of the Avengers, don't care who but just call!" I scream at her, I managed to evade most of their attacks, I have to jump roof to roof since they keep shooting my webs down.

Finally someone picks up and it was thankfully Mr.Stark, "Hey Spidey, you need something your on speaker by the way so everyone can hear you, oh and what's up?" He inform me, perfect at least all them can get ready and help me out here.

"Oh joy for me Stark, I'm may need some Avenging right about now." I respond frantically, I could hear everyone stand up from wherever they're at. "Karen let them see what I see quick." She quickly say of course, and let's everyone see what I'm seeing which is me trying to swing away but failing, and then me occasionally fighting some of them.