8

Christina's POV

It had been a week since Anthony went to stay with his deadbeat all of a sudden ass sperm donor. It was definitely weird not having him around, the house felt more empty and quiet. Andy hasn't been him self lately which is understandable. Which is why I wanted to do something nice for my man.

This whole situation couldn't have came at a worse time. Andy was days away from playing in the NBA finals against his former team the Chicago Bulls. That is why I planned the perfect in home spa day. Andy had no idea so I was excited and nervous to see how he'd react.

I played music as I cooked breakfast.

I'm like, "Come and put that pussy on me, don't be runnin' from me"
If I like it, I spend money on it, get whatever from me
Put six figures in your business, I do real shit
I drop cash at the dealership, they'll mail you a pink slip

I could never stop myself from dancing whenever music was playing.

I squealed as I felt a pair of arms. "Good morning baby" he whispered in my ear before he started planting kisses down my neck.

As much as I loved this man it seemed like all he wanted to do was have sex. Now I have no problems with that except when we're not having sex he seems far away.

I giggled pulling away slightly. "You're going to make me burn your breakfast."

"Don't worry I'm preparing my own breakfast." I squealed again when he grabbed me putting me over his shoulder. Before heading up he turned off the burner heading upstairs.

We had a late breakfast before it was time for the surprise. The door bell rung and I went to answer. I jerked back when I felt an arm. "Where are you going?"

I looked at him confused "to answer the door" I said in a duh tone.

He put the rest of his food on his plate on his fork before stuffing it into his mouth. He finally let me go, wiping his hands off before getting up to answer the door.

I followed and watched his face flash with confusion. "Surprise" I said causing him to look at me.

"What is all this?"

"I thought you deserved a nice spa day after everything. You work so hard and you're always taking care of people I thought it be nice to take care of you for a change."

He kissed me on the forehead before we got ready for our spa day.

~
Andrew's POV

I was sweating profusely as we finished up practice. When I got to the locker room I checked my phone seeing the group chat going up.

Trix are for adults🃏

Toni Tone
You loser get your tickets yet?

B Mack🍔
Ya, me and wifey we'll be there

Ralph 🦒
Aye, dru you got my tickets? I need about three of them thangs.

B Mack🍔
Pause, you getting people tickets? Get me my refund

Ralph 🦒
Not for you bitch

Toni Tone
Wow Dru I'm hurt.

X 🎲
Why y'all blowing up my phone?

B Mack🍔
I know your coming off the bench ass ain't talking

Toni Tone
Anyways, you coming through right?
We ain't been all together in a min