41

Andrew's POV

"Daddy will be back later." I told Bria as I held her to my face kissing her chubby cheeks. She smiled before I gave her back to Christina.

"See you later, call me if you need anything before I head back"

"Mhmm" she replied as I leaned in giving her a simple peck. She was lucky all these kids was in the room.

"Good wuck daddy." Ant said finishing up his late breakfast.

"Thanks champ, I'll be back soon." I said rubbing his hair and kissing his cheeks which were filled with food.

"Bye, babe." Christina finally spoke as I finally walked out the door.

I drove to the arena blasting music as I thought about what it will be like back at practice.

I was hella excited forsure but also nervous that I wasn't a hundred percent. It was about two hours before practice and I only live 20 minutes away. My plan was to get there early get checked out by the physical therapist and practice some before the others guys got there.

To my luck there were only a few cars when I pulled up. I grabbed my duffle flinging it around my shoulders. I took a deep breathe and then continued into the gym.

"H-hey dru, welcome back." The team physical therapist spoke.

"Hey, nice to be back" I spoke feeling the nostalgia wash over me. All the anxiety I had before diminishing as I sat on the examining bed. "How's everything been? Everybody being taking care of themselves?"

She hesitated before speaking, "You know them. Work hard, play harder." 

I laughed at that, "Sounds about right."

She did what she needed to do before clearing my leg. She was impressed by how well I was doing in just a short amount of time. She told me she would continue to watch me but that I was all good to play.

I laced up my shoes taking a deep breath. I've realized I've been doing that a lot lately, taking a deep breath. My nerves have been on edge since the injury and the closer I got to actually being on the court the more I wished for my leg to hurt.

I had to get over it, I loved the game of basketball but I've never been unsure about my abilities before. Now that I was I didn't know what to do. I feel like an animal at the aquarium or something and everybody waiting for me to do something. I took another deep breath before walking to the gym.

I could hear a basketball bounce but from the sound there wasn't that many people here. Thank god. I walked out seeing James shooting free throws.

"Im glad you been putting in that work, you need it." I said jokingly.

"Aww shit" he said when he seen me from across the gym. "Look who's finally out of a wheelchair."

James was too far before but now that he could see dru closely, he noticed the black eye. "Dammmmn," he commented."You getting beat by your girlfriend or something?"

"Fuck you," I relied dabbing him up. We laughed as we pulled apart.

"Glad your back." He stated patting me on the back.
~

Christina's POV

I was teaching a few classes this morning. Right now, I was finishing up my evening class.

"Nice Danny, finish strong." I commented as I watched them. I had moved Danny into my expert classes to see how she would do. She was picking up the moves quickly showing me exactly why I had moved her up.

"Ooouu, yes T"

"You better work Kiki"

"I see you too, Nae"

I drank some water after the dance session was over. I tried adjusting my sports bra with one hand but couldn't. My boobs felt extra restricted in the sports bra I was wearing.

"Is this the show all your students get?"

I smiled as I finished my water. I let it fall as I wrapped my arms around my man. "Hey, not that I'm complaining but why are you here? I thought I was meeting you at the house."

"I can't come check on you." His hand slide to my ass squeezing it. I bite my lip and a blush ran across my face.

He made me feel like a school girl with a crush.

"Stop it," I replied going against my body. "There's kids in here. And I have to be professional." I said pulling away from him.

He put his hands up in mock surrender. "It won't happen again Mrs. Barnes"

I was already hot but him saying that had me hot everywhere. My whole body was coming alive and all I could do was watch him. Any sudden movements and I was afraid I might jump his bones in front of all these people.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He licked his lips. I followed licking my own lips.

"Mrs. Chrissy" I heard one of my students call out breaking me from the trance.

"Mmm-yes" I cleared my throat.

"I was wondering how you think I did in today's class?" She asked rather nervously.

"Danny you were phenomenal. I love watching you dance. Just keep practicing so your moves can be more fluid. Is there anything else?"

"Actually I'm applying to this school and I could really use a recommendation letter."

"Yes of course. You have my email right?" She nodded. "Email me and I'll do it."

"Thank you so much." She hugged me.

"You're welcome. See you next time."

Once she was gone, I began looking for Andy as my studio cleared out. It was practically lunch time and the studio was emptying as everybody decided where they would go. I closed the door once the last person left hanging up the closed sign. I was only working half the day since we had plans to celebrate his return to basketball although he's been waking up at 6 for the past two weeks to play.

I found him in my office writing stuff on my calendar. "What are you doing?"

"I was fixing it." He simply told me continuing to do what he was doing.

I went over to look and see him writing hisself into my schedule for every Tuesday and Thursday and occasionally on Friday. "That's better." He smiled to himself before looking up at me.

I moved to sit in his lap. "You're so sweet, baby." I kissed his lips. "But let me find out you need cancel or something and you will be on the couch."

"I wouldn't even dream of it." He kissed me.

What started off as slow and sensual turn into hot and heavy. At this point, he had me bent over my desk as I clung to it for dear life.

"Woo" he breathed taking a seat after pulling back up his sweats. "You be looking too fucking good in your little workout uniforms." He spoke.

"Thanks papi." I told him as I sat back down on his lap this time straddling him. He smacked my ass hard and I had to bite my lip even harder not too moan too loudly.

"We gotta go." He told me as I continued to grind myself on him. I could never get enough. Him fucking me like that only made me want it again and again. He rubbed his hands on my ass telling me I had him right where I wanted him.

~