48

Christina's POV

"PARRRISS!!!" I shrieked as we finally approached our destination

I turned and leaped into Andy's arms. "Ugh, geez woman be careful with my twin." He said moving his eyes to my stomach. I sat on his lap as he held me to him.

"You think it's a boy" I smiled

"Yea, cause I hit you with one of these." He began to demonstrate

"Stop it" I laughed as Bria and Ant slept peacefully, higher on the mattress.

"Gimme kiss" I leaned into his awaiting lips.

We arrived in Paris going straight to the place we would be staying at. It was a huge spot in France with a view and a pool. It was so beautiful and I explored the villa with awe.

The kids, Andy and myself finally made it to our room. Or floor I don't know but it was nice and big enough for all us allowing us all privacy as each group had their own whatever these were called studio apartments maybe.

Andrew and I were chillin on the bed as Ant played with his tablet and Bria slept

Andrew and I were chillin on the bed as Ant played with his tablet and Bria slept. I was running through the channels as I noticed Andy leaving light kisses on my shoulders.

I turned my head to look at this mischievous man and he was already looking at me as he continued to kiss up my shoulders towards my neck.

I bite my lip as he reached a sensitive spot on my neck. "What are you doing?" I asked breathlessly even though it was clear as day.

"Trying to make love to my fiancé. Over," kiss, "and over,"another kiss he continued to repeat. My head was  almost gone when my phone began to ring.

"Don't answer it" I looked seeing it was Kam and reluctantly broke away from the trance I was being put under.

"Hello" I answered feeling Dru's head drop as it rested on my shoulder.

"Ditch your man and come on! We have tons of shopping to do!" She exclaimed excitedly over the phone.

"She's not going anywhere bro go bug your kids or something." I could tell Andrew was a little annoyed. I knew exactly what he needed to fix that.

"Yay! I'm excited. Ima get ready."

"Ok but don't take forever."

"Kk muah mua-" Andrew hung up the phone.

"Rude. Some one's a little grouchy pants." I began to shift off the bed. I could see Andy's face fall even more if that was possible. Ant was still in front of his tablet in the living room area which we could see directly from the bedroom. I closed the door giving us some privacy. "We only have about 15 minutes."

Andrew jumped up I never seen him move so fast. "I only need 5" he said coming in front of me and swooping me up.

"You better make it 10"

~

The girls and I were walking around after a successful day of shopping when we came across this bridal shop. There was a dress in the window that immediately caught my attention. I only looked at it for half a second before Kam was dragging us all inside.

"Kammy Cakes! How are you?" Some one spoke immediately as we entered.

"Reginald, nice to see you." Kam spoke. She went up to them, greeting each other with a kiss on each cheek. "This is my bestie I was telling you about."

I stood watching the two interact somewhat confused but pushed that to the back of my head. "Hi, nice to meet you." They immediately pulled me in kissing both sides of my cheeks which I returned.

"Gorgeous,"  they began to examine me head to toe.

I was probably more nervous then I needed to be but this all felt so surreal.

Oh my god, how was I suppose to find a dress when I'd probably be as big as a house in the next couple of months. We definitely would have to wait til the baby.

But what I wanted more than anything was to be married to the love of my life.

"Chrissy" Kam called

"Huh, sorry, what happened?"

She gestured straight in front of us as people held up multiple styles of dresses. "Oh, umm I like the, uhh" I looked at the dresses unsure of what kind of wedding dress I wanted. They were all gorgeously made and detailed, it was hard to pick.

"She'll try them all" Kam smiled and then smiled at me.

"Kam what the hell is this?" I loudly whispered as she stood a foot away from me.

"Uh what do you mean you're getting married?" She replied in the same tone as I had.

"That was not even 24 hours ago?"

"For you" She pointed at me with sass. "Now let's make you a bride!" She squealed.

I went to the dressing room to try on the first dress.

The dress was super tight and it fit snug all the way down until it hit my knee and then flared out. It was a mermaid dress.

I loved how the dress insinuated my curves but walking was a battle. I penguin walked out of the dressing room to be met by Mrs. Barnes and Mrs. Wilson. Seeing them made me super emotional. Everyone's eyes were on me as I stood center stage showing off the first dress. I smiled posing as my eyes betrayed me and a tear fell down.

"Honey, you look so beautiful." Mrs. Barnes said coming up to hug me. I couldn't help but cry as she held me. Overwhelmed with emotions I cried full on before regaining myself. I felt so silly for crying but I couldn't help it.

"Thank you." I smiled at her. "This isn't it." I said before penguin walking it all the way back to the fitting room.

~

Andrew's POV

I sat on the couch chillin as I fed Bria a bottle and Ant was sat next to me. We were currently watching the little rascals. It was the only thing we could agree on because I was not watching cocomelon.

There was a knock on the door. I was hesitant to answer it as I watched Bria fight with her sleep as she finished the bottle. There was another knock. I swiftly got up with her in my arms going to answer the door.

I opened the door to see X and his daughter, Z. "What's up?" He nodded. "Hey Z" I said before I pulled her in for a hug. She smiled before walking inside. As soon as Ant saw her he ran off the couch going to her. They were only like a year apart, I was glad there was another kid here his age.

I walked to lay Bria down as she was now fast asleep. I came back to see the kids and X on the couch watching the movie.

"Can you believe we out here for your wedding dawg?" X stated as I sat in the couch.

"It's surreal man. I'm like nervous for real." I laughed

"Well I got something to help with the nerves. That's actually why I'm here. I was sent here to make sure you get ready."

"Get ready? Ready for what?"

"Nigga it's the day before your wedding, what the fuck do you think?" X realizing he cursed looked at the kids who were already looking at him. "My bad. Don't repeat that." He warned.

~