Chapter • 02 |We're Monsters

*Seconds Later*

He gazed at me with another mischievous grin then again, chuckled wickedly...

Colby: "Let's get one thing straight blondie, if I find out or hear that you've decided to tell anyone about me"

He stepped closer to me and whispered in my ear...

Colby: "I'll literally drain your blood then rip you apart and into little bits and pieces, got it?!"

He backed away with a sarcastic grin then threw on a straight face and before I could say anything, walked away as I trailed after him only stopping in front of him...

Y/n: "Listen here Blood sucker! All these other girls around here might drool and daydream over you but guess what I DON'T! AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? IM SICK OF YOU THINKING YOUR THE SHIT BUT GUESS WHAT? YOUR NOT SO DON'T THINK YOU CAN TALK TO ME LIKE THAT BECAUSE I'LL FUCKIN THROW HANDS WITH YOU!!"

By his facial expression, I could tell he was kinda shocked that I had stood up to him, something no-one around here had the guts to do but me!

Y/n: "Now!"

I crossed my arms and walked closer to him, starring him down...

Y/n: "Why don't you tell me why you just killed Shea?"
Colby: "Haha, I-I don't know what your talking abou-"
Y/n: "Oh cut the crap, you and I both know that I just saw you! Don't fuckin try and lie to me!"

His face went blank as he starred at me without facial expression only because he now knew that IF he were to do me wrong that I could POSSIBLY snitch and rat him out. Little did he know that I wasn't that type of person nor was I stupid enough to even do that! But I guess you could say that I now had him wrapped around my finger...

Colby: " Why does it matter? She was always rude and snobby to you anyways, you should be thanking me that she's gone!"

In a way he was right BUT just because she was rude to me all the time didn't mean that I wanted her dead!...

Colby: "And so what, you caught me! I'm a vampire, we kill the evil, feed off the innocent and compel the gullible! That's life for me, your lucky it ain't you!"

He then tried to storm off towards his car but I ran past him and stood in the way of his door...

Y/n: "Where do you think your going? You still haven't answered my question!"
Colby: "Because it's none of your business! Now get the hell out of my way!"
Y/n: " No!"

He gazed at me and within seconds, furiously snapped...

Colby: "SINCE YOUR SO NOSY AND WANNA KNOW EVERYTHING, THEN I'LL TELL YOU! I FUCKIN KILLED HER BECAUSE SHE PROMISED ME SOMETHING IF I HAD HELPED HER SISTER OUT BUT OF COURSE IM TOO NICE AND LET HER TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME AND KEEP SLIPPING ON PAYING ME LATE BUT SHE NEVER PAYED UP SO I KILLED HER! YOU HAPPY NOW?"

He paced back and forth, trying to calm himself as he ran his hand threw his hair...

Colby: "I-I apologize for snapping at you but in a vamp's eyes obviously a human isn't gonna understand where we come from and how we take care of business because to them, we're just horrifying monsters!"
Y/n: " *Sigh* Okay fine, I'll admit it! You're not a monster, you're an asshole!"

We shared a laugh as things calmed down between us...

Colby: "Look, I-I feel bad so why don't you let me make it up to you?"
Y/n: "And why should I trust you?"
Colby: "Maybe because I'm actually a really nice guy once you get to know me?"
Y/n: "Okay fine, but what exactly do you have in mind?"

He admired me as an idea popped up in his head and smirked.