Chapter • 13 | Slowly Fading Away

*Moments Later*

As Colby and I arrived at the witches small grey house, he didn't even bother to knock on the door but instead decided to kick it in as it swung open, hitting the wall as he stepped in and he yelled...

Colby: "SUPRISE BITCH! I KNOW YOUR HOME, YOUR CAR IS IN THE DRIVE WAY!"

Out from around the corner came a girl with black hair and blonde tips who crossed her arms and smirked...

???: "Oh, hey old friend! What brings you two here?"
Colby: "I don't know, why dont you tell me Cassie?! You seem to know something!!"

Her face went straight as she said...

Cassie: "I-I don't know what your talking!"

She then turned and walked away with a bit of sass as we trailed behind...

Colby: "Cut the shit Cassie! You know exactly what I'm talking about!!"

He grabbed her arm and turned her around as she slowly smirked...

Cassie: "Hm, was it about...a mysterious dream the two of you shared?"

She laughed as Colby got irritated, grabbed her crystalball that sat on an end table nearby and threw it against the wall as it shattered...

Cassie: "YOU SON OF BITCH! I NEEDED THAT! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YO-"
Colby: "NO, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY ARE YOU FUCKING WITH OUR MIN-"
Cassie: "BECAUSE YOU KILLED MY BESTFRIEND!! DON'T YOU REMEMBER?!"
Colby: "WHO?! SHEA?!"

She nodded and got teary eyed...

Colby: "Well can't you just go a spell and bring her back?!"
Cassie: "No you dumbass! It's not that easy!!"

Things got quiet as she looked at me...

Cassie: "THIS IS YOUR FAULT TOO!"
Y/n: "Mine? HOW?!"
Cassie: "YOU SAT THERE AS HE KILLED HER, YOU COULD HAVE SAVED HER BUT INSTEAD YOU WERE TOO SCARED TO FUCKING DO ANYTHING! IF YOU HAD JUST STEPPED SHE'D STILL BE ALIVE!!"
Colby: "DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING BRING HER INTO THIS, SHE HAD NOTHING TO SO WITH WHAT WAS GOING O-"
Cassie: "MAYBE NO BUT NO YOUR GONNA PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!! FOR WHAT YOU TOOK AWAY FROM ME!!"

She wiped her tears...

Colby: "What the hell are you talking about?!"
Cassie: "You took someone I loved so now...I'm gonna take away someone you love!"

She closed her eyes and began chanting, casting a spell but at first, I could tell Colby was confused until it hit him...

Colby: "Y/n...Run.
Y/n: "...W-What?"
Colby: "RUN!!"

I did as he said and ran out the front door as fast as I could as he traild behind! I had never in my life ran so fast and of course he was faster than me so as I tried to catch up, it was too late! He had stopped and turned around up ahead, waiting for me as he reached his hand out for me to grab and as went to do so, my body began fading away like dust...

Y/n: "Colby?!"
Colby: " NO! Y/N!"

Suddenly, everything around me, including him faded away as well and went white.