Chapter • 12 | We Were Both Crazy

*Seconds*
*A HUGE breathtaking Gasp*

I had woken up out of panic from my sleep and not wasn't able to catch my breath for the first few seconds as Colby then suddenly walked in, bringing me breakfast and had quickly set it on the dresser when he noticed me struggling...

Colby: "Y/N?! Y/N, ARE YOU OKAY?! Breathe!"

After a few more seconds of struggling, I began being able to get air through my lungs and once I was back to normal, I jumped up and ran to the bathroom as he followed close behind...

Y/N: "WHAT?! NO! W-WHERE IS IT?! WHERE'D IT GO?!"

I spun around around in the mirror looking for the cuts...

Colby: "WHAT?! Where did what go? What are you talking abou-"
Y/n: "THE GASH ON MY ARM FROM THE WOLF AND THE HOLE FROM WHERE I GOT STAKED!!"

He began laughing...

Colby: "Y/n, what the hell are you talking about?"

We stared at eachother as I contemplating on telling him because I wasnt sure if he'd believe me...

Y/n: "Listen...you're gonna think I might sound crazy but what I'm about to tell you is all true and happened in my dream...well at least I think it was a dream?...WHATEVER, the point is for you to just hear me out!

He crossed his arms and fixed his hair...

Colby: "I'm listening..."
Y/n: "It all started when I had woken up in a cemetery, noticed my neck was bleeding and had blood all over my shirt with a HUGE headache. There was howling in the distance and I had heard a scream with caused me to get up and made a run for it but a wolf had jumped out in front of me, making me trip. Anyways, I all of a sudden smelt its blood and decied to try an attack it but it cut my arm and threw me but as I made my way back to it and had gotten it right where I wanted it...You showed up. You told me not to bite it because it'd hurt me as you pointed to a pack of werewolves coming out if the forest behind us. Well I went for a bite and you tackled me, making the the pack run towards us as one snatched me up and took me to a van on the other side of the cemetery as you tried fighting off the other wolves."

Suddenly, his facial expression changed as if he was shocked!...

Y/n: "Anyways, I remember you screaming and yelling for me while you were fighting them but I had been drugged and thrown into the back of a van but that's all I remember from the cemetery, HOWEVER, I had woken up a little later and found my self surrounded by people dressed in black and had tied me vervain ropes which were buring my skin! Not only that but when I asked why I was there, the leader or whatever told me that weren't exactly sure but they had saved people like me from dying forever which would have happened if I had bitten that wolf. Then after a whole bunch of nonsense, they told me that where I was had been a place for lost and trapped souls and that either someone I know or close to me was messing with my mind and happened to be a witch. After all that and me freaking out, they talked about some portal which they were gonna stake me and it'd bring me back to reality. Which is why I woke up like that."
Colby: "I-I...think my dream was connect with...yours?"
Y/n: "What do you mean?
Colby: "I-I remember the whole fighting scene and telling someone not to bite the wolf but their face was blurry, I couldn't tell who it was but...it was you! Not only that but I remember that when they took you away, I couldn't keep fighting because I had been shot with wooden bullets and began feeling weak! I remember only having little time to make it home before I had died and when I got there, collapsed on the floor as..Kat screamed for help."

We stared at eachother as if we were BOTH crazy but then it hit him...

Colby: "I think I know who is messing with our minds?!"
Y/n: "Y-You do?!"
Colby: "YES! Get dressed, we're because we're going to meet them!"

I quickly nodded, ran to get ready and just went with what he said because it seemed like he knew what he was getting us into and was ready to deal with whatever was ahead but the real question was...Was I ready?