Chapter • 06 | Perfect And Pure

*Seconds Later*

He starred into my eyes and without any hesitation, pressed his lips against mine and kissed me as I quickly pulled away, panicked, got up and paced around the room....

Colby: "I'm so sorry! I-I don't know what's gotten into me!
Y/n: "I-I think it's best if you just go!
Colby: "yeah, I-I'll do that!...

We both nodded while agreeing as he ran out of my room and  I shut, locked then slid my back down the door only sitting on the floor as I heard the front door shut.

So many thoughts began to run through my head as I thought about the kiss, I hated him for doing it but yet it felt so pure and...perfect, ALMOST like it was bound to happen! But now knowing that Colby was my brother's friend...Mike would literally try an kill him if he even knew about him being here or the kiss, accident or not! Mike don't play around!

Not only that but I still barely even knew Colby so there was ABSOLUTELY no way that I was gonna let myself sit here, drool and daydream over the stupid kid nor was I gonna let myself start catching feelings and fall in love for someone I had just met! So, I brushed it off like it never happened, got myself together and headed to bed for the night.

*The Next Morning*

It was 6:52 am and I had just woken up up to my phone going off like crazy which I already had a feeling of who it was from...

After reading his texting, my head began spinning which was just...great because the morning had just begun so I knew it was gonna be a long day!

* Later That Morning*

As I arrived to school, made my way through the halls and towards my locker, I spotted Colby walking my way so I hurried up and tried to get away from him and out of his sight as fast as I could but things didn't work out the way I had hoped because he appeared in front of me as I was walking and almost tripped me AGAIN...

Colby: "Hey, I-I've been trying to get ahold of you all morning!
Y/n: "Really? Ha...I-I didn't even notice.

I eagerly smiled while nervously tucking my hair behind my ear as he grabbed my hand and pulled me aside where no one was...

Colby: "Y/n...you've been driving me crazy ALL fucking night and it's KILLING me! After the kiss...I-I did some thinking and realized that YOU were something that I never knew I nee-
???: " Eww! Imagining you two as a couple makes me wanna barf!

We both looked over and saw Audrie standing there with a smirk on her face as I rolled my eyes and Colby sighed...

Colby: "We've been though this Audrie, your not supose to be here!
Audrie: " Neither are you! Isn't this like your 38th year of high school?

He laughed as I gave him a confused look...

Audrie: "Anyway, I came to see my boyfriend of course! You know, the ONE I warned BLONDIE here to stay away from!!
Colby: "What the fuck are you talking about?! We've NEVER dat-

She nervously laughed and placed her finger on his lips to gush him...

Audrie: " Haha...of COURSE we did baby! Don't ypu remember?

He pushed her off him...

Colby: "NO! and if we did, I most likey would have staked myself in the heart just to get the hell away from you!

I chuckled a little as she got mad...

Audrie: "OH! YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY?! WATCH YOUR BACK BITC-
Colby: "You ain't gonna do shit! Shut the hell up and go home before I
hog-tie your ass! And if you do so as TRY to hurt her, I'll have tara put a protection spell on her.

She mocked him, rolled her eyes and speedman off...

*Bell Rings*

Y/n: "Look, I-I gotta go but...I'll see you around.

I began to walk towards class as he softly yelled...

Colby: "Y/n!...Y/n wai-

But it was yoo late, I had already turned the corner down to hall.

*A Few Hours Later During Last Class*

As I was sitting in economics class, minding my own business and focusing on my work, my phone kept buzzing in my pocket like crazy, luckily it was on silent so I didnt get in trouble because had it not been, I mostly likely would have. But I slowly and carefully slipped it out of my pocket, hid it under my desk and noticed it was Colby texting em AGAIN...

 But I slowly and carefully slipped it out of my pocket, hid it under my desk and noticed it was Colby texting em AGAIN