Chapter • 14 | With Or Without You

*Seconds Later*
*Colby's POV*

As Y/n turned into dust and vanished into literally nothing, I sreamed for her and teared up at the thought of never being about to see her again. I felt the fear of panic rush throughout my entire body as my heart began beating REALLY fast but as I dropped to the floor and cried, I felt and heard the presence of Cassie walk up behind me...

Cassie: "Maybe next time, you'll reconsider killing someone I lov-"

In the blink of an eye and without hesitation, I stood up and tackled her to the floor...

Colby: "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?! WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU SEND HER?!"
Cassie: "*Scoff* LIKE I'D TELL TELL YOU!!"

She tried fighting me to break free but struggled as I pinned her down...

Colby: "I SWEAR TO GOD, SHE BETTER NOT BE FUCKING DEAD!! YOU HEAR ME?! IF I FIND OUT SHE'S DEAD, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!"

She laughed in my face as if I was joking...

Cassie: "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU FUCKIN TRY!!"
Colby: "YOU THINK I'M PLAYING?! WATCH YOUR BACK BITCH!"

Without giving her a chance to respond, I let go of her and quickly speedran away only because I needed to figure out where Y/n was and a way to being her back before it was too late.

*Moments Later*

As I bursted through the door of my own house and quickly made my way to the living room where everyone happend to be, I grabbed the remote and shut the t.v off as everyone yelled at me...

Audrie: "WHAT THE HELL?!"
Mike: "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! IT WAS JUST STARTING TO GET GOOD!!"
Kat: " WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"
Sam: "REALLY DUD-"
Colby : "EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

Suddenly, they all got quiet...

Colby: "I need your guys help, I-I got Y/n in a bit of...troubl-"
Mike: "WHAT?! What the fuck do you mean in a bit of trouble?!"
Audrie: "Ugh! For the last time babe, who gives a shit about he-"
Mike: "SHUT THE FUCK UP AUDRIE, YOU SELFISH BITCH! THIS IS MY SISTER WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!!"
Audrie: "OH, YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT SELFISH YOU DIP SHI-"
Kat: "WILL BOTH OF YOU QUIT FIGHTING AND LET HIM FUCKING EXPLAIN?!"

Again, they went quite as Audrie rolled her eyes...

Colby: "Remember Shea? I had did her a favor and got her sister some blood bags because she had just turned and in return she was suppose to bring us back a supply of jingle jangle?"

They each agreeingly nodded...

Colby: "Well I had gave her a month to get the supply because we all know it could be hard to get but when that time was up, she NEVER paid! So, I killed her and well...last night, Y/n said she had some crazy weird dream which I did aswell."

I went on and explain both of our dreams to them and how they were connected...

Colby: "And when we went to see Cassie, she said that I had took someone she had loved which was Shea and since I did that, She said she'd do the same to me. She'd take away someone I loved too so I could suffer the same pain she did when I killed Shea and in this case, S-She took Y/n..."
Sam: "Woah Wait! You killed Shea, someone Cassie deeply loved so she took Y/n...someone you deeply...love?"

I nervously nodded...

Mike: "WAIT! HAVE YOU BEEN FUCKING AROUND WITH MY GOD DAMN SISTER?!"
Colby: "WHAT? NO! SHE WAS JUST LETTING ME CRASH AT YOUR GUYS HOUSE BECAUSE I WAS BEING HUNTED BY THE BREE COVEN AND DIDN'T WANT THEM TO COME HERE AND THEY WOULDN'T THINK TO GO OVER THERE!!"

He quickly stood up...

Mike: "YOU WERE AT MY FUCKIN HOUSE?!"

He speedran over and pushed me out of anger...

Mike: "THAT WAS THE FIRST THING I TOLD YOU WHEN YOU FOUND OUT THAY YOU WE BEING HUNTED BY THE BREE COVEN, WAS THAT MY SISTER WAS OFF FUCKIN LIMITS! HELL, I FUCKING TOLD YOU THAT WHEN WE MET AND STARTED HANGING OUT! YOU KNEW THAT FROM THE BEGINING YOU SON OF A BITCH!!"

In the blink of an eye, he tackled me as we both fell to the floor, began fighting and punching eachother so hard that I gave him a black eye and he busted my lip open as everyone tried breaking us up and apart!

Audrie: "WILL YOU BOTH STOP FIGHTING LIKE FUCKING CHILDREN?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE BOTH YOU?!"
Kat: "Audrie's right! We need to keep calm and go talk to Tara to see if she can help locate Y/-"
Audrie: "Oh! I wasn't talking about finding her, I could careless at this point but I just wanted them to stop fighting before they broke something."
Sam: "Whatever, your always so fucking careless unless it involves Colby getting in trouble or hurt! But have you ever thought that maybe WE care about Y/n and want her to be okay?! NO, BECAUSE THATS THE KIND OF BITCH YOU ARE!

she got quiet...

Sam: "IF YOU DONT WANNA HELP US FIND HER THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STAY THE HELL HERE BUT WE'RE GOING WITH OR WITHOUT YOU!