Chapter • 04 | Back From Hell

*Seconds Later*

She slowly backed away with an evil smirk plastered across her face and made her way out of the room as I nervously made eye contact with Colby. By his facial expression, I think he already knew what Audrie was getting at but it was still too soon for me to tell because I barely knew him. Anyways, as I took another look around the room, I noticed a VERY familiar face whom had just walked into the room...

Y/n: "...M-Mike?"

He looked up...

Mike: "Oh shit! Hey sis!"

He responded while plopping down on the couch and sucking on a juice box. I was SO confused that I thought my mind was playing tricks on me only because I hadn't seen Mike in months and haven't heard from him. Might I remind you that I want ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM BECAUSE HE'S NEVER AROUND! But that's when I realized that...he was a vampire too! He looked pale, his eyes stood out and were a bit red...

Y/n: "WHAT?! WHEN?! HOW?! UGH, WHY?!"

I then quickly made eye contact with Colby again...

Y/n: "I-Is this why you brought me here?! Did he ask you to do this?!"
Colby: "I-I-"

Kat grabbed and softly pushed Colby towards the stairs...

Kat: "W-We'll give you two a minut-"
Y/n: "*Scoff* Yeah, I think that's BEST before I LOOSE MY SHIT, WHICH IM ABOUT TO DO!"

I replied, looking furiously at Mike as they hurried out the room and upstairs...

Y/n: "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!
Mike: "Here, there...everywhere!"

He laughed...

Y/n: "I asked you a serious question!!"
Mike: "Okay, Okay! Fine! Ugh! If you MUST know, I've been partying with college kids and-"

He then whispered to himself "What else have I been doing"...

Mike: "OH! *Clap* Killing people and fuckin with my humanity switch, duh!"

He let out another laugh and smirked as I stood there starring at him with my arms crossed and things got quiet...

Mike: "...Ugh! Okay, you caught me! I just got back from hell this morning and am a bit cranky so don't test me-"

He whispered to himself again "Or I'll have to bite you!"

Mike: "But let me tell ya! The devil, himself is a complete fucking bitch! If there's one thing you DON'T do in life, it's to NEVER make a deal with that fuckin bastard or his bitch ass will try an make you sell your soul!"

He began to carelessly laugh as I slapped him across the face...

Mike: "OWW! WHAT THE FUCK?!
Y/n: "DO YOU FUCKING HEAR YOURSELF?!"

He tried to push me but instead I tripped him as he fell and did the same to me, both making a loud noise as everyone came running downstairs only to see us fighting on the floor and separated us...

Y/n: "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME ALL ALONE AFTER MOM DIED, KNOWING DAMN WELL DAD WAS A PIECE OF SHIT?! YOU WERE SUPOSE TO BE THERE!"

I started crying, frustrated with anger...

Y/n: "YOU WERE SUPOSE TO TAKE CARE OF ME AND BE THERE WHEN I FUCKING NEEDED YOU AND HERE YOU ARE TELL ME THAT YOUR PARTYING, KILLING PEOPLE AND MAKIING DEALS WITH THE DEVIL...like theres nothing to live for!"
Mike: "BECAUSE THERE ISN'T! YOU SAID IT YOURSELF, MOMS DEAD AND DAD'S A DEADBEAT PIECE OF SHI-"
Y/n: "WHAT ABOUT ME, HUH?!"
Mike: "WHY ARE YOU DEPENDING ON ME?! YOU'RE PRACTICALLY AN ADUL-"
Y/n: "BECAUSE YOUR ALL I FUCKING HAVE LEFT!

The room went quiet...

Y/n: "*Scoff* and now..I-I have nothing....nothing at all..."

In his eyes were sorrow and guilt, I knew my own brother and could tell that he was hurt by how I felt and because he had made me cry...

Audrie: "...Damn, Y'all need anger management!"

Everyone looked at her as if she was stupid for saying such a thing...

Y/n: "...Maybe but what I don't need is a brother who doesn't care and isn't there anymore...I-I don't ever wanna see you again..."

Without giving him a chance to say anything, I ran out of the house.