Chapter • 10 | Running Out Of Time

I felt the sudden urge of hunger...for blood! Without hesitation, I tackled the werewolf to the ground as it snapped and tried to bite me while I pinned it to the ground. It had scratched the side of my arm only leaving a huge bloody wound across it as it then threw me across the field with all its strength.

*Howling*

Immediately getting up and speedrunning back to it, tackling it again, I felt my face change and my fangs come out but as I was about to bite into it, a familiar voice yelled...

???: "Y/N, DON'T!! YOU'LL GET HURT!!"

Pinning the wolf down, I quickly turned my head, looking over and noticing it was Colby...

Colby: "Trust me!! You'll regret it if you bite him!!"

He pointed to the other side of me as I looked and noticed a HUGE pack of werewolves coming out of the forest behind the cemetery running my way. But I didn't care because I was starving, so as I went to bite the wolf, Colby tackled me to the ground before the pack did...

Colby: "WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST TELL YOU?!!"

Just as he went to grab my arm to leave before things got worst or I did something I wasn't supose to, a werewolf snatched me up by my shirt, tossed me on it's back and bolted across the field where a van was waiting as the rest of the pack began attacking Colby as he tried fighting each of them off with all his strength, hurting a few and screaming my name...

Colby: "Y/N!!"

A group of people with ski mask on, jumped out of the van and grabbed me as I began kicking, screaming and tried biting each of them but before I knew it, I was begin injected with some kind of fluid and began to pass out.

*Seconds Later*
*Colby's POV*

I had seen Y/n get thrown into a nearby van as she screamed and struggled to get away as began to panicking and tried to fight off the rest of the pack. As one ran and jumped on me, trying to pin me to the floor, I punched and threw it as another did the same thing but coming at me from the side.

*Howling*

Immediately another 3 packs of werewolves came running from the forest as I began to get nervous and panicked even more because I now knew that there was absolutely NO way that I was gonna be able to take them out all on my own because I had just been shot with a few wooden bullets near my heart, where'd they come from you might ask?  Well, I had NO idea because I was too busy fighting the wolves off to notice that someone else had been nearby and trying to kill me aswell. I noticed the wounds happened to be deep, open and I was running it of time, luckily I was trying my HARDEST to stay on my two feet. So, for my own safety and for the sake of saving
Y/n, I speedran away as quickly as I could.

*Moments Later*

As I kicked the door open to my own house, bleeding out, I struggled to keep my strength and collapsed on the ground as Kat was nearby, noticed and came running as she screamed for help..

Kat: "SOMEBODY HELP!!"

In came running everyone...

Audrie: "COLBY?!...COLBY WHAT HAPPENED?!"
Mike: "BRO! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

My eyes began to feel heavy and I felt my body becoming MOR and MORE weak than it already was...

Sam: "DUDE, STAY WITH ME!"

But it was too late, I was tired of struggling and slowly shut my eyes.