Chapter • 09 | My Only Hope

*Seconds Later*

This got quiet as I stared at him and he gave me pleading eyes...

Y/n: "....WELL sucks to be you dosen't it?"

I began walking away but he again, speedran in front of me...

Colby: "Please Y/n! I-I'm begging you to help me!"
Y/n: "*Sigh* what's in it for me?"
Colby: "Literally ANYTHING you want! I promise you, I'll get it for you or I'll do whatever you want me to but I just NEED you to let me crash at your place for a few days! I'm begging you, Your my only hope!"

For a moment, I considered what he said and after contemplating back and forth on whether or not I wanted to let him do stay with me, I had finally came to a decision.

*Later That Night*

As we entered the garage, I walked over to a few nearby boxes which happened to have a sleeping bag and some blankets from back when Mike and I would go camping with our parents and we'd use. I pulled them out and handed them to Colby...

Colby: "Thank you for allowing me to stay here, I-I really owe you one..."
Y/n: "...Don't worry about, Your welcome."

We stared at eachother for a moment as thing got quiet, I got nervous and began walking towards to the door leading inside when suddenly...

Colby: "...Y/n?"

I softly tucked my hair behind my ear and slowly turned around...

Y/n: "Y-Yeah?"
Colby: "I wanted to a-apologize for yesterday, I shouldn't have tried to bite you.""
Y/n: "Not gonna lie...I-It was kinda scary..."
Colby: "I know and I-I'm sorry..."
Y/n: "It's fine..just get some sleep, okay?"

I began walking up the steps nearby when I noticed him following me as I stopped...

Y/n: "Uh...Where do you think your going?"
Colby: "With...you to the living room...inside?"
Y/n: "No the hell your not! Your ass is sleeping in here!"
Colby: "WHAT?! NO! NO! You can't make me sleep in here all...all...alone?!"

I crossed my arms and looked at him...

Y/n: "Why not?"
Colby: "B-Because, you just can't!"
Y/n: "Well too bad! I'm not trying to get killed if for SOME REASON Mike decided to show up and see you insid-"

And that's when it hit me as I bursted out laughing...

Y/n: "...Aww! Is the wittle vampire baby afraid of the dar-"
Colby: "*Scoff*...A-Am not!!"

He tried denying it but I could tell he was...

Y/n: "Haha, Do you want me to go find you a light night?"
Colby: "...No! W-Why would I need a night light?! I-I'm not freakin scared!!"

I stared at him with an evil smirk on my face...

Colby: " OKAY! FINE!....y-yeah."

I let out another laugh and continued walking up the stairs and inside to find something to work as a light. Part of me felt bad for laughing but I mean, HE WAS A VAMPIRE! I THOGUHT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO LOVE THE DARK, that's part of who they are and in this case...HE WAS AFRAID which I've NEVER heard of!

*A Few Minutes Later*

As I walked back into he garage, looking for him to give the night light, I noticed him looking through a box...My mom's box...

Y/n: "I-I found a light"

He jumped a little and stood up...

Colby: "I-I'm sorry, I was just trying to find a hat or something so when I leave the house, I won't be AS noticeable. I-I didn't realise what I was going through..."
Y/n: "It's..okay"

I walked over and sat on the floor next to him...

Y/n: "I haven't went through it since she...passed. At the time, it was all way too hard to even look at so...Mike and I kinda just grabbed a bunch of empty boxes and put all her things in them without going through it and put it away in here."
Colby: "Y/n...I'm so sorry."
Y/N: "Its okay..."

For a moment, things got quiet as we admired eachother's eyes and he tucked my hair behind my ear only then slowly leaning in for a kiss....as I stopped him by looking down...

Y/n: "You said you were looking for a hat right?

I asked while getting up, taking the box with me and setting on the shelf only then grabbed a black hat out the other and handing it to him....

Colby: "Thank you."

I smiled, slightly nodded and began heading up the stiars when he softly said...

Colby: " ...Goodnight Cutie!"

I stopped walking when I blushed and suddebly felt my back get hot for a second...

Y/n: "...Night! See you in the morning!"

*Later, In The Middle Of The Night*

I woke up flat on my back with a MAJOR headache...

Yn: "*Grunting* Ow! W-What happened?"

*Screaming And Howling*

Y/n: "Woah! What the hell!"

My heart began beating fast as I immediately got goose bumps...

Y/n: "What the fuck was that?! W-Where am I?!"

I tried sitting up while holding my head, confused and lost as I looked around and noticed I was in the middle of a bone-chilling, foggy cemetery!

*Screaming*

I jumped up and started to make a run for it when suddenly, I felt something drip onto my shoulder and as I looked down, I saw blood all over my shirt! Not only that but my neck was bleeding and that's when a HUGE wolf jumped in front of me out of
no-where, making me trip and scoot across the floor in fear and shock! As it growled, it slowly began walking towards me with drool dripping out it's mouth, showing it's razor sharp teeth but suddenly that's when the unexpected happened...