Chapter • 07 | All I Have Left...

*An Hour Later*

As the bell rang, I got excited because it was finally time to get the hell out of this place and go home but as I grabbed my books and headed towards my locker to put them away, I noticed Colby leaning against it...

Colby: "Hey!"
Y/n: "*Sigh*...Hey"

I slightly shook my head as he smiled and I began to tuck my books away in my locker...

Colby: "So I was thinking...You, me and Chick-Fil-A, what do you say?

He painted a smirky smile across his face from cheek to cheek and as hard as it was to stay mad at him because he wouldn't leave me alone, I tried to brush it and enjoy his company...

Y/n: "Haha, I thought vampires were only allowed to feed and live off of blood?
Colby: "Well yeah, but I thought you'd be hungry so I was being thoughtful!
Y/n: "Well, how...sweet of you!

We shared a slight smile as he gazed at me, hoping I'd tell him I had fallin in love with him too...

Y/n: "I-I already told you...we can't.

He grabbed my hand, taking it in his...

Colby: "....W-Why not?
Y/n: "Because you and Mike are bestfriends and I-I don't wanna get in the way or ruin that. And even though, he's not around as much as I'd like him to be, I know deep down...somewhere in his heart that he still cares.

He got quiet...

Y/n: "I-If he found out that you kissed me and we were together, he'd kill you in seconds without a doubt! Hell, if he even found out that YOU were at my house last night, you'd MOST LIKELY ALREADY be dea-
Colby: "OH MY MY GOD! WHO CARES WHAT MIKE THIN-

Out of anger, I rolled my eyes and quickly pulled my hands back, away from his...

Y/n: "I DO AND THERE A REASON BEHIND THAT!
Colby: "AND WHAT'S THA-
Y/n: "BECAUSE HE'S ALL I HAVE LEFT!

Suddenly, everything got quiet as people in the hallway around us, stared to stare as I slammed my locker shut and headed out the entrance while he followed behind...

Colby: "I CALL BULLSHIT!

He grabbed my and pulled me back, making me face him...

Colby: "DON'T FUCKING STAND HERE AND GIVE ME SOME SOB ASS STORY ABOUT YOU NOT HAVING ANY TO LEAN ON BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT PLENTY OF PEOPL-
Y/n: "WHO? NAME ONE PERSON!
Colby: "FAMILY, FRIENDS, YOUR DAD, YOUR MOM, ME!

I pushed him out of fustration...

Y/n: "I DON'T HAVE FRIENDS, I LOST TOUCH WITH BOTH SIDES OF MY PARENTS FAMILY AND IN CASE YOU FUCKING FORGOT, MY MOM IS DEAD AND MY DAD IS A PIECE OF SHIT AND AS FOR YOU, YOUR A DOUCHEBAG!!

I began walking away, trying to calm myself down but he speedman in front of me..

Colby: "SO THATS IT?! YOU'RE JUST GONNA WALK AWA-
Y/n: "YEAH, BECAUSE I FIND IT FUNNY HOW YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE FUCK I WAS UNTIL YESTERDAY AND HERE YOU ARE NOW, ACTING LIKE YOUR IN LOVE WITH ME!
Colby: "BECAUSE I AM!!
Y/n: "WELL GUESS WHAT? IM CALLING BULLSHIT!!

I could tell he began to get REALLY pissed off and wanted to bite me because his eyes turned bloodshot red, his skin became veiny and he started to show his fangs...

Y/n: "DO IT! I FUCKING DARE YOU!

We stared eachother down as I stood there strong and waited for him to bite into my head but instead he ran off, trying to contain himself.

*A Few Moments Later*

I had finally made it home and was walking up to my door when I noticed a boy with green eyes and brown hair moving in across the street who noticed me, waved and smiled as I waved back and if I'm being totally honest...he was actually cute!