Chapter 4

Miguels POV

The blonde man came up to me and said, "Are you sure you're ready?" In an extremely dramatic voice.

I'm not one hundred percent sure I am. But, it can't hurt to try? The idea of doing ninja moves like him excites the crap out of me.

He continued, "because once you go down this path, there's no turning back."

"You're going to be my karate teacher?" I say, anticipating his answer.

"No," he says, "I'm going to be you're sensei."

Yay, I say internally, knowing he would drop out if I show to much excitement or clinginess.

"I'm going to teach you the style of karate that was taught to me," he explained, "a method of fighting your wussy (he says a bad word that I don't want to type so every time I type wussy that's what they are saying) generation desperately needs. I'm not just going to teach you how to concur your fears, I'm going to teach you how to awaken the snake within you, and once you do that, you'll be the one who is feared. You'll build strength. You'll learn discipline. And when the time is right, you'll strike back!"

Im so excited! I have to tell (Y/N), maybe she will want to join with me. I don't really want to do it without her.

I ran over to her door. "Knock, Knock," I say as I tap my knuckles on her door.

"Coming," I hear her yell from inside. After a couple footsteps she opened the door. "He Miguel! You look happy," she noticed.

Of course I had to add the fit

Of course I had to add the fit. It reminds me of Max Mayfield, and I'm a Mad Max stan for life. 💕

"Yeah I have really good news,"

"Come on in then," she says, opening the door enough for me to enter her living room. "So...what's up?" She asked me.

I realized I was so excited I forgot to even tell her! "Okay so remember the blonde guy? Your next door neighbor?"

"Yeah?" She said confused, "the racist from the trash bins?"

"Well... yeah," I said quietly, "I think he's actually a good guy deep down," I tried to change her mind. "Anyways, he basically said he's going to open a karate school! And it's called a dojo!"

"Oh wow, are you going to join?"

"Yes! That way we school starts again those kids won't be able to beat me up again," I said enthusiastically, "but, I do have a question."

"What?" She said excitedly. I saw hope in her eyes for the fist time, it was nice.

"I don't want to join without you! So I was wondering" before I could even say anything she interrupted me.

"No," she said. Dang it!

"What? Why?" I asked.

"I don't like that guy," she said, "not only that but karate costs a lot of money and the 25 dollars a week is just barely getting me by."

"Please (Y/N), please!" I begged, "I will talk to him and I'm sure he will let you have a discount, because I probably need one too."

"Well maybe," she contemplated.

"Common, (Y/NNNN)," I gave her puppy dog eyes and dragged out her name for an emphasis on how much I wanted it.

"How could I say no to that face?"

"Yay!" I exclaimed as I leaned in and hugged this beautiful girl out of pure excitement, "Tomorrow we start training!"

—————————————
Hey besties!!!

First of all THANK YOU FOR 140 reads!! My friend and I were going crazy when it hit 15 so this means so much to me!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm so sorry it's been over a week since I updated. Don't worry I won't give up on this book I promise.

I know this was excruciatingly short and I apologize. I thought that it was a good place to end, and a good place to start the next chapter.

Anyways I love you! You're a beautiful human!

~Juice