Chapter 11

(Y/N) POV

It's finally Halloween, and Miguel and I trained like hell over the past two weeks. We started by just kicking boards in senses hands, and not breaking them, to kicking boards staged to be at someone's legs, stomach, and heads, but this time breaking them in half.

"I wish I could show my mom what I did to those boards, but if she knew where I was right not, she would kill me," Miguel stated.

"Yeah, same," I related to him.

Sensei then came out of his office, holding a piece of paper, and groaning.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked Sensei.

"Nothing. Put your costumes on, I'm driving you to that dance, and we're picking up new students," he informed us.

"Oh, I'm not going," I said bluntly.

"What? Why not?" Miguel asked me.

"I don't have a costume, and school dances suck," I told him.

"But Eli and Demitri thought you wre going," he said.

"Well they thought wrong," I said.

"You're going, final answer," Sensei told me.

"I don't have a costume," I repeated.

"I'll get you one. Miguel where is yours?" He asked Miguel.

"Right here.." he said as he put in a jacket , and a shower cap with two wholes in it for his eyes.

"What the hell is that?" Sensei asked him.

"It's my Halloween costume," he said proudly, "my Yaya made it. It started off at Deadpool, then it became Superman, and now it's just a generic superhero."

"Yeah, a poor one at that," Sensei said.

"I think it's cute Miguel," I told him.

"Of course you do," Sensei rolled his eyes, and I just gave him a death glare in return.

He turned back to Miguel, "you're poorman, and I can't let you go out like that."

"Hm... yeah," Miguel agreed.

"We have a reputation to uphold," Sensei declared.

"What do you suggest?" I asked.

"Come with me," Sensei said as we followed him to his car.

Time Skip————————

Sensei brought us to the store and got us all we needed to make skeleton costumes. I was a princess skeleton, and Miguel was just a plain skeleton.

(Y/N):