Chapter 10

(Y/N) POV

Miguel and I stood outside the dojo, waiting for Sensei for over an hour. He finally walked up to us, but he seemed to be in a bad mood.

"You good Sensei?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I'm fine," he told me back.

"You did say be here at 5:00 right?" Miguel asked him, and I was wondering the same thing.

"Yeah, but today's training is canceled," Sensei said as he walked into the dojo.

"What? Why?" Miguel and I asked simultaneously.

"Because I said so," he ignored our questions. Miguel and I followed him into the dojo anyways. We wanted to show him the website we spent all of study hall making.

"Wait Sensei, we want to show you something," I told him.

"Look, I'm really hot in the mood," he told us.

"But I think you'll like it," Miguel said, exaggerating the "but" part.

Miguel got out his backpack while I explained what was going on to Sensei. "This is to Cobra Kai Webpage," I told him, "we made it in study hall."

"Okay so there's the snake, and you click on it. Miguel click on the snake," I told him. "Okay so the snake leads you to the sign in page. We were thinking about making an app too, where you can track your progress, get a social media campaign going, get it out to the whole school," I told Sensei out bright ideas.

"The possibilities are endless," Miguel added.

Miguel's phone then went off. It wasn't that irritating song from before, but it was "Lay It Down" by Ratt.

"Is that-?" Sensei partially asked, but was interrupted.

"Ratt? Awesome, right?" Said Miguel.

"Yeah," Sensei and I said at the same time.

"I searched up Guns and Roses, and then went in the whole 80's rock rabbit hole," Miguel said, "and that shit is dope."

I laughed a little, "As you should Mig."

Sensei just stood their smiling, proud of what he created.

"Alright," Sensei said after a couple seconds, "meet me at the high school at midnight,"

"What for?" I asked him.

"Want to learn how to kick ass?" He asked, and Miguel and I just nodded. "Well first you need to learn how to kick."

——————Time Skip

I wore this to meet Miguel and Sensei

I wore this to meet Miguel and Sensei. I'm still kind of confused why we can't just meet in the dojo like usual, but I'll go along with it. I wore dark clothes because I'm pretty sure we were not invited to the school in the middle of the night.