Chapter 8: grab it, before it goes away!

[This will be my chapter eight
I'm really sorry for not updating so long ago, been busy with school assignments, I hope you all understand okay 😀 but then summer time is drawing near, I'm able to write a long chapter and it's still inspires me to do write something romantice and thrilling, I hope you guys will like it as well].

🎵~~~ The Music Video is called 🔄 Jealous by Nick Jonas 🔄~~~🎵

***Juvia's P.O.V.***

After the talk, the waiter come at us with the food on the tray to put it on our table and I smiled at Lyon and as my eyes divert from the vittles being served to me and Lyon, it's kinda palatable to my sense of taste.

It was a Zucchini Casserole, of course I love it, I mean Lyon still remembers what I like about the meals I'm just relieved that he's single. I know I'm not suppose to say this kind of scenerio but I still want to be with him but then many people keeps on telling me that ((he'll just break your heart and cheat on you again!)) my subconscious was making my tummy feel weary...

As I hold my tummy with my hand, I started to realize that Lyon was staring at me. Making me wonder why?.
So I also stared at him, bewildered. "What's wrong Lyon-sama?"

"No-nothing Juvia..haha...It just brings back memories.." He laughed at me and I begin to realize what he just told me, like 'bring back memories' Okay it was making my cheeks turn pink and of course I don't want to flatter myself and I don't want to ask him why he just say that...my heart keeps on beating, his saccharine voice is really something!! I gotta endure this pain and eat lot's and lot's of food.

As minute pass by.

"Juvia should leave now...Lyon-sama.." I place the spoon on the right where the fork was after asking him that I should be on my way home or back, or maybe I should search for Gray.....I think a lot that's why my brain is malfunctioning, I took deep sigh at my retort to Lyon.

"Eh? Stay for a while Juvia. Please?!." This made my eyes wide open, did he just say he wants me to stay with him. Why? He was wiping the dirt on his lips using a table napkin then directly smile at me like nothing happened at all.

"A-alright then..Juvia will stay with Lyon-sama....but it's actually past midnight...should we go to our houses ?.." I told him, feeling vexed by this feeling I can't grasp it any longer, I really need to go now...

"How about I'll take you home, Juvia?.."

"Eh? You will?.."

"Yes, and oh yes here's my new mobile phone number.."

He's giving me his cellphone number? I made a dithered expression on him and I was a bit confuse, why he had to give me his cellphone number?

"Why?..." I queried him, bitterly.

"Well I want you to contact me, Juvia is that a bad idea?.." He giggled teasingly at me which made me blush all of a sudden, my heart suddenly stop in a matter of seconds....

"Bu-but Lyon-sama..." I averted my eyes away from his orbs, making me put my hands on my chest to make this strong palpitation of my heart to go away...

"️No but's !! and as you wish, I shall drive you using my car, as we reach to our final destination, your home miss loxar~." It made me more embarassed now that he decided to take me home. I grab my purse and when I rummaged for my cellphone, I got lot's of emails from my boss that is Gray as usual.

On Lyon's Ferrari car.

"Whoow! How did you get this expensive red car?.." For me, I use the term 'red' rather than call it as ferrari. I was totally astounded seeing this car with my two eyes it had me like......