Chapter 12 : only look at me.

Gray's P.O.V.
When the time comes I need to tell Juvia how I really feel about her, so that ....ah what? What am I even saying...stupid me..I have a fiance I shouldn't be looking for any other girls especially with my clients....

I was inside the bathroom and hiding from my fiance as well, I mean it's totally terrible how should I explain this ireful feeling....Erza keeps on nagging to make love to her but I keep on refusing I mean who sets up a marriage contract with someone I don't even want to be with?
Uh let's see...my old man..

I can hear Erza's been whinning and screaming to get me out of the bathroom, I kept the bathroom lock and not a single hour I would hear my name being called by her. Totally scary right? No it's creeping me out...why do girls have to be so CREEPY AND WIERD!.

"Stop it Erza! I'm not going ..." I was reading a newspaper ((Though it's in korean letters I just looked at the pictures))

Erza sighed and I heard a click open, was that her phone?
"Fine! You leave me no other choice but to do it the hard way.."

"Wha-what hard way?.." My knee's was shivering just the thought that she's talking to someone right now..

"Ah hello father-in-law ...Hmm...well you see..."

Before she blurts out what was happening right now, my old man would probably get angry at me and he might rent my car or house if I ever misstreated Erza worst case scenario ...I would get punish for it.

"Yes we are just fine, father-in-law...ah by the way Gray doesn't want to go—"

Before she finishes her sentence, I got out of the bathroom.

"Ahaha!!" I snatched Erza's phone before she could speak then I was shuddering all of a sudden after I said "NOTHING IS HAPPENING, BYE FATHER, ah...wait there is no one talking.." I heard Erza snickering as she turned her head back away from me.

"What the hell Erza!!."

Exactly why I want to stay away from her.....argh...

"I'm going out, don't follow me, just stay where you are." With my precaution to her, I easily leave without looking at her face. Yeah yeah you can all say that I'm mean to Erza but shems been getting on my nerves each time she follows me around and it annoys me. My head actually aches..

As I was walking by the bench, I saw Juvia...talking with someone and as I grew nearer her, I heard a alarming manly voice on the cellular...I stop and didn't take the initiative to talk to her....because in my head I thought it was...him.

"So he was still that important to you, Juvia?" I scratch my neck after I said it in a whisper.

Damn Gray what are you even saying....what's this feeling inside me anyway it hurts so much....really hurts. When will I tell her how I really feel about her? Before she ...no before lyon might take her away....yep my head really loves messing with me...I went back to the hotel room trying to sneak on Erza but she was nowhere to be found,...glad she left though.

"When will Juvia look at me?"

{ End of chapter 12 }

【 sorry everyone for my late upload of this story. For now please bear with it.】