Chapter 15: suspicion

[  hi once again here is the new chapter and I hope that you all will read it even though it ain't that good ]

***Gray's P.O.V. ***

I don't possibly know if Juvia saw me or not since I didn't look back.

"Phew that was a close one....I thought she'll see me..."

Well after being super emotional I ran towards the left door of the hotel which is why I'm covered with sweat and panting a lot and I decided to take a small bath when I enter the room.

"Ahaha the feeling of getting in the shower and when the water rinses your sweaty and dirty body mhm so refreshing..."

I had that wide cheerful smile and I also giggled when I said that and I finally took a nice cold bath and after that  I put some towel on my lower private part and brush my hair to make it look neat and clean and get out of the bathroom then it started as I heard a woman's voice, it wasn't nice at all I guess she was arguing with another person I don't really know but I have to check it out before it get's worst It might probably be Erza.

"Why are you here?"

"I was looking for my boss, Ms. Scarlet.."

I could hear another woman's voice this time it was familiar, it was Juvia...

"What the hell is she doing here?" I said in a whisper tone and in concern I was worried.

I don't really want to get in the way so I just listen to whatever they were talking about.

Why must Juvia be here at a time like this? Really? Haven't anyone warned her about the devious-oh-red-queen-erza? Sometimes I just want to open the door and snatch her away from Erza.

I need to stop Erza before she--

The elevator opened and I heard a man's shoes tapping on the floor well of course I can't see who it was but then it spoke, with that I already recognized who it already was

"Jellal?" Erza said

though her voice changed it was in awe or in shock I can't define it but I was also curious why she knew my step-brother's name?? Did she knew him? Well of course my brother is a very successful and is famous for being a part of the CEO business partnership.

Oh Gray fullbuster get a grip and get some clothes! You gotta save Juvia from these two weirdos!

My subconscious has a way to mess with me when  I'm nervous or confuse

Well Shit!

"Huh?" I whispered to myself and saw that I was still half-naked

"Oh it's you...the girl that I talked to in the phone, right!?"

Huh?

Girl that I talk to in the phone

????????

Did I hear that right? Juvia talked to my step-brother through the phone???!!!

WHAT THE HECK!!??

I WAS ASSUMING MY CLIENT TALKING TO HER EX--???

I took a deep breath and channel my anger through the wall by squeezing both my hands

I could tell just by looking at me, I was blushing, deep red and I don't know maybe it was a relief that she wasn't talking to that jerk-ex but to my step-brother.

I hold the doorknob, since I was dress-up appropriately.

Opening the door slightly and there it was the two girls were both looking at me with their bewildered expression saying why is he there inside the room?

The atmosphere changed as I appeared.

Talk about manners, huh?!

I smiled at them then they gave me a small smile but the most who was happy to see me was no other than...

"Wow! your a grown up now...man."

"You totally got into business affairs as well, good for you!"

....my step-brother.

He approach me and gave me a big hug and just like guys do it, he pat my back so hard I almost passed out for that.

Haha good to know he could come...

"I thought you wouldn't come, Bro?!" I said in a small laugh.

"How could I not? Of course I shall attend this summer vacation especially with my dear little brother!" 

"Bro! Don't call me that in front of the girls here!." My face turned redder and knowing that Juvia was snickering

Hahaha very funny...you'll pay for that later.

Well as soon as my brother break the hug...I took a deep breath again and then Era went to my arms and kiss my cheeks that made me jump.

"Hey Gray you never told me that your already here?" She looked at me with that heinous stare and a devilish smile on her face.

And I just gulped of course she can be this scary if she doesn't know anything at all.

Erza was about to drag me in our room but then Jellal purposely grabbed her arms in the opposite direction and she let me go instantly

Yes of course I had this confuse look right now and I don't know if I should run or hold back?

Goddamit Gray!! Just run and take Juvia with you while you still can my subconscious was telling me otherwise to listen and yeah I did so I walk towards Juvia's direction and take her small hand then ran on the opposite direction where I left Jellal and Erza behind

I swear what is up with those two and I can tell Erza's face was red.

Well I know this is weird running away from my fiancé

"Don't worry Juvia, I'll take you somewhere they can't see us." I gripped on her hand

"O-oh okay then Gray-sama " I know she was almost tearing up I know how that feels when your battling with the red queen.

I smiled with that sweet voice of hers.

Yes I hold her hands tightly to assure her that I will not let her get hurt again.

Well yeah this is strange a boss and a client running in the middle of the night eh? Mhm...I think I know where the best spot we'll both stay.

✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

After Gray and Juvia ran away

Erza struggles to get free on Jellal's arms

"Let go of me!!"

"Sorry, you shouldn't force yourself or you'll get hurt"

That suddenly made Erza stop and her body was shaking

Then Jellal let go of her immediately putting his hand on the air giving Erza a menacing look

"What do you mean by that?" Erza directs her eyes to hear the man standing before her answer her question with a anticipating look and a fearful voice.

"Hmm...oh I'm sorry to frighten you Ms. Scarlet but I was just concern about your frail body if you keep on struggling you'll just get hurt that is what I was talking about." He patted Erza's head and walk away without saying another word.

To be continued ✄-------------------------------------

Yeah I know right?! JeErza is having a moment but yeah Erza thinks that Jellal has bad motives but the truth is not really jellal just loves to tease Erza ....ahaha wait I won't spoil this hehehe you have to wait ✋(   ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Well  did you like it? Did you feel the gruvia flowing around you? Haha joke sorry its a little bit short but don't worry more gruvia moments will come your way!!!

Btw thanks for reading even though my grammar sucks the most !! (*´ー'*)♡